Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New server idea

Will you play on this type of server ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ssadqhar

Hello all

The problem I think is with the game not with server or rates or not even chronicle. L2 servers die nowdays before they even start. I am one of the players that played here on c4 so for me Dex was always a good server no matter all the problems have been here over the time.

Why don"t u try open low rates server with old chronicle C3, C4 etc and make chronicle updates at some time. Actually I think this is what kept old server up for so long, no-lifers will always rush on every chronicle get to the end and then quit, and then server will prooly die, with this you can keep them in game for a longer period, even if some will leave, there is a good chance for them to come back after the update for the next chronicle is done. I will definetly play on a server like this, and I think many of older players will also.

I don"T know how the all data base transfer work and so, I don`t now how hard it is to make such server, but in my opinion will be for sure a server which will last more than a year, maybe the "last lullaby" of this game which you can now play for free on oficial but still there is a problem with number of players everywhere.

that`s all I had to say in that matter, I don"t think making Arion x9 or x15 or something will do any good, or will change anything, at most u get couple of months that`s all, make a C2 server update from time to time till Hi5 and u have a server for 2-3 years.

Have a nice day

Deucalion

I respect your opinion, but seriously C2,C3,C4, I get shivers only thinking about that old user interface, not to mention class balance and everything else.

Also think from a technical point of view, do you think updating the database will go so smoothly, I don't doubt Dex Team programming abilities our resources, but still I don't think it will be easy and worth the effort. And what about the server files, do you really think there are Off files just for each chronicle?

Last edited:

Ryno

They already announced that they will open a l2 classic server.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom