Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Chat

Dagets

why you again don't add voting system with rewards few events on start etc serwer have 1100 online again

Last edited by a moderator:

Deucalion

Seriously!!!! Server doesn't yet have 24h's since online and you already start complaining about population!!!

HarveySpecter

This game exists since 10 years, over 10 years, we've been through many starts, servers were overcrowded as hell at the beginning, I'm surprised how stupid you're or naive if you believe that dex has any chances.

Files? Doesn't matter these days, days "we wanna retail like" are gone cuz having H5 off files is nothing special and shows, proves that it really doesn't matter if zergs from russia for example which spend most time on retail or privs with off files are playing now on servers runned by java, because online is high. Online is a point, noone cares if you've got uber 101 % retail files if server is empty, damn... I can't believe that simple things need to be told.

Anyway it's not even Dex fail, just everything has beginning and the end, excluding russians.
Online at start is the most important and most encouraging thing for others people to decide them to join or not. It's like first baby's breath, faster, better.

Last edited:

Shunekas

Noobs its good, just play flawless files everything works as it should, just enjoy. People will come, just start beeing more positive, cause your negativity creates this situation where other people come to forum and see you all crying. 300 active people is more than enough to have competetive game...

DreadKnight

noobs its good, just play flawless files everything works as it should, just enjoy. People will come, just start beeing more positive, cause your negativity creates this situation where other people come to forum and see you all crying. 300 active people is more than enough to have competetive game...
ahahhahhah what ?

Quiet

Dex did the same mistake 2 times in the row. Launches server fast without any ads. This is not the way to do it. I expect another re-launch or server will die in 1 week. I lost all respect to dex admins now.

Shunekas

These cryers... go to tales with 14k online and enjoy that buggy java where dwarf can farm knoriks solo.

Shunekas

It will grow, I see today like 30 new ppl walking around. Spread the news about the server, call your friends and it will grow.

Deucalion

Yeah, they're comin' through the doors and windows :cool:
Go watch some more Suits, relax/chill out, stop complaining. Come back 1-2 weeks/months later see how is the population then, if still not satisfying enough, you are always free to go and play somewhere else.

OUR you could help increasing the population by advertising/inviting your friends over to play.

Best Regards,

Hulk

Well keep emo QQ, im playing so stop talk and log in game to rape you, other way stfu :)

Quiet

Simple questions about online. If you compare online with previous start, is people amount similar to what we had or not?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P General Chat 3
Q General Chat 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom