Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Sverver review after 1 week (Might help the new players)

Lksz

So I've managed to grind up to characters 77/75 already and here are some thoughts:

PROS:
Dynamic leveling up, let's you level up real fast to lvl 60.
Shop for full C gr, sets/weapons.
PVP zone in FoG (would be nice to have a few more zones though).

CONS (From support character perspective):
Drop rate is very imbalanced. As support at lvl 76 my entire warehouse balance was worth about 40kk even though we were grinding FoG/PI/IT/Ketra and so on. Entire party did not get a single B/A gr. full drop.
TOL drops only for the person who last hits the mob, so even though you are in a party, as support player you can forget about getting the good stuff.
Quests: Pagans gives 2 items per mob. So to get a reward you got to grind over 1k mobs, IT, FoG quest item drop rate is also ridiculous considering it is a 10x exp server.
Raid drops: nothing more than parts and maybe one EAS or EWS if you're lucky.

CONS (From melee DD perspective):
I solo'ed all the way from 40 to 75 in catacombs. And again not a single A/B gr. item drop. At lvl 75 my warehouse balance is about 12kk adena and 3.5kk green ss.
TOL drops only in zones designed for ranged characters, so once again you end up missing the good stuff.
Quests: after grinding cats I got 1.2k Dim frags, and about 1k ancient scrolls. Currently started working on TTS recipe runs (current progres 1 recipe out of 16 runs).

Summary:
The whole grinding just does not feel rewarding at all. In a mid rate server all you want is to gear up asap, and afterwards spend all the cash on burning items and going pvp/oly, but this does not look like hapening in here. Teleports from Giran to goddard cost 300k+ after you hit 75 and you always feel like you're behind. They also added additional buffs for TOL, one buff(let's say dark resist) consts 5 TOL, which is about 600-700k and again does not make any sense at all. Also server is filled with mages, so destros can forget about FoG, since it is a pvp zone. Basically if you are not prepared to level up a spoil and spend hours of again non rewarding grind or open up your real life wallet, there is not much to do here.

Lksz

Also, forgot to mention that game client crashes quite often, especially if you dualbox.

Tone

So I've managed to grind up to characters 77/75 already and here are some thoughts:

PROS:
Dynamic leveling up, let's you level up real fast to lvl 60.
Shop for full C gr, sets/weapons.
PVP zone in FoG (would be nice to have a few more zones though).

CONS (From support character perspective):
Drop rate is very imbalanced. As support at lvl 76 my entire warehouse balance was worth about 40kk even though we were grinding FoG/PI/IT/Ketra and so on. Entire party did not get a single B/A gr. full drop.
TOL drops only for the person who last hits the mob, so even though you are in a party, as support player you can forget about getting the good stuff.
Quests: Pagans gives 2 items per mob. So to get a reward you got to grind over 1k mobs, IT, FoG quest item drop rate is also ridiculous considering it is a 10x exp server.
Raid drops: nothing more than parts and maybe one EAS or EWS if you're lucky.

CONS (From melee DD perspective):
I solo'ed all the way from 40 to 75 in catacombs. And again not a single A/B gr. item drop. At lvl 75 my warehouse balance is about 12kk adena and 3.5kk green ss.
TOL drops only in zones designed for ranged characters, so once again you end up missing the good stuff.
Quests: after grinding cats I got 1.2k Dim frags, and about 1k ancient scrolls. Currently started working on TTS recipe runs (current progres 1 recipe out of 16 runs).

Summary:
The whole grinding just does not feel rewarding at all. In a mid rate server all you want is to gear up asap, and afterwards spend all the cash on burning items and going pvp/oly, but this does not look like hapening in here. Teleports from Giran to goddard cost 300k+ after you hit 75 and you always feel like you're behind. They also added additional buffs for TOL, one buff(let's say dark resist) consts 5 TOL, which is about 600-700k and again does not make any sense at all. Also server is filled with mages, so destros can forget about FoG, since it is a pvp zone. Basically if you are not prepared to level up a spoil and spend hours of again non rewarding grind or open up your real life wallet, there is not much to do here.
+1 for all

LuckyStrike1305

This is actually kinda stupid.

It's x20-x10 (basically x10) NOT x100.. Not a pvp server..
Who solo's destro anyway?.. The rest of us are stupid that made other chars as well?..

Quest rate is fine. If you dress in 1 day you will leave in 10. Btw you know you can create buffers right?.. You don't even need tol in anything..

My opinion is that you have no idea on how to farm or the rates. If you want something so easy go x100 or x200 and have fun in an empty server by the end of the month IF you are lucky :)

Oh and pvp is not always on lvl 80, fully buffed, with pt and top gear+++ You can win even with less ;) Just fyi..............

BananaHamm0ck

Giving my opinion..

I'm level 80, I currently have full S Armor, S jewlery and S weapon. I geared a lot of this without CP, and I find making money quite easy. Having a spoiler helps a lot, and once you know where to farm and at what times (Important! - Farming fog solo in prime time will only lead to frustration!!) then it's not super hard.

As far as TOL buffs, it's optional and only takes about 1 hour to get to level 56, at which point you can get in party with your main and easily level a buffer.

Overall, server is quite enjoyable and the gearing up process has actually been fun (for me)

Thanks for the review.

Lion

Giving my opinion..

I'm level 80, I currently have full S Armor, S jewlery and S weapon. I geared a lot of this without CP, and I find making money quite easy. Having a spoiler helps a lot, and once you know where to farm and at what times (Important! - Farming fog solo in prime time will only lead to frustration!!) then it's not super hard.

As far as TOL buffs, it's optional and only takes about 1 hour to get to level 56, at which point you can get in party with your main and easily level a buffer.

Overall, server is quite enjoyable and the gearing up process has actually been fun (for me)

Thanks for the review.
lol how you get all that so fast ??? what char you use to farm ???

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom