Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Off Fortress?

BiroBiro

Why have the fortresses been disabled? A great resource for smaller clans, so you take them away?

BiroBiro

In interlude they are active, their sieges works normally, however some functions have been adapted in the

LuckyStrike1305

It's mostly for fun but they give nothing major. What do you need from them for clan? I can't think of a reason

LuckyStrike1305

If you want it for the rep then fine I can accept that. Maybe even for Castle siege later. But apart from that (small bonuses like I said) what could you possibly want them?..

BiroBiro

Clan halls are limited, so some clans will run out, even quests or sieges are limited. Dying pk and having the option of not going to the city is already something good

LuckyStrike1305

that's a valid point. i had forgotten that..

Xmmm.. That's not good. The fun of the siege alone is enough for them to keep the NPC (apart from the small bonuses)

Well I hope they listen to you and add them as it is normal for them to exist

BiroBiro

that's a valid point. i had forgotten that..

Xmmm.. That's not good. The fun of the siege alone is enough for them to keep the NPC (apart from the small bonuses)

Well I hope they listen to you and add them as it is normal for them to exist
Thanks for the support

Ziva

Community Helper
Forts are from Kamael... proof if I'm wrong

BiroBiro

NcSoft would never put something to gracing the map! Even the Ice Fairy, boss who was changed in the freya spell exists in interlude! But if you did not disable it ok now, if you move inside the game, disable it, I think, you're wrong ...

Attachments

LuckyStrike1305

I checked the logs from NCsoft. In theory it's kamael ( Lineage II : The Chaotic Throne )
I was remembering something wrong because many times interlude servers add them.

In any case apart from some fun you are not missing a lot. Don't sweat it. Maybe make suggestion to add it? Dunno. It's not a bad idea

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L0ading General Disscusions 1