Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

CHAR BANIDO UNNAMED420 ( CHAR BANNED UNNAMED420)

Unnamed420

Boa noite!

Estava de viagem, e voltei recentemente com a noticia que meu char haveria sido banido sobre acusação de ter roubado o char Neverdie, gostaria que esse fato fosse esclarecido,pois na vida nunca precisei pegar nada de ninguém, muito menos em um jogo que sempre utilizei para me divertir, após dias de trabalho. Foi argumentado que meu char teria recebido os itens no trade e lá teria ficado, porém, o próprio dono do char Neverdie sempre teve a conta do meu char, sempre logou ele, inclusive para farmar FANGS para tentar refazer os itens que foram roubados, o próprio dono do char Neverdie, logou o meu char para colocar SA na minha ARCANA MACE, e retirou as GS e o CRY 13, DO BÁU, e nada foi encontrado, pergunto eu? onde foram para esses itens se foram roubados por mim? porque no meu char não permaneceram, se eles passaram pelo meu char, em algum canto foi parar! gostaria de esclarecimentos porque estou tomando BAN injustamente,pior que isso é que estou sendo acusado de ladrão injustamente, peço que por gentileza os ADMs analizem esse caso com cautela e verifiquem esses pontos

Good evening!
I was traveling, and I came back recently with the news that my char had been banned on the charge of having stolen the char Neverdie, I would like this fact to be clarified, because in life I never had to take anything from anyone, much less in a game that I always used To have fun, after working days. It was argued that my char would have received the items in the trade and there would have remained, however, the owner of the char Neverdie always had the account of my char, always logged him, including to make FANGS to try to redo the items that were stolen, the Own owner of char Neverdie, logged my char to put SA in my ARCANA MACE, and removed the GS and CRY 13, DO BÁU, and nothing was found, I ask? Where were they for those items if they were stolen by me? Because in my char did not remain, if they passed my char, in some corner went to stop! I would like clarification because I am taking BAN unjustly, the worse thing is that I am being accused of being a thief unjustly, I ask that the ADMs kindly analyze this case with caution and verify these points

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amigonso General Disscusions 1