Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Legacy of Insolence

SweetPotatoes

I think there is something wrong with ancient black papyrus drop rate . Quest on retail says black papyrus drops 25% of the time from Platinum Guardian Prefect , but i've been doing trains there for close to 3 hours with healer(has quest) ,spoiler(has quest), archmage(has quest) and we got a wopping total of 57 ANCIENT BLACK PAPYRUS . Considering a train in toi9 has between 8 to 10 prefects and we were doing 1 train in 5 min,we did 24 trains. That is around 192 Prefects. 1 Prefect drops 3x papyrus,it means we had 19 prefects dropping quest item . That's less than 10% !!!!!. And it's not the first time i've had such a rate.

Fix the problems.

LuckyStrike1305

Whisper of Dreams pt 2 had a similar problem. Reward is wrong according to site. Dunno if fixed.

What you say about drop rate is not only in quests though. It happens with simple drops or spoil as well. And quest items are wonky at times..

Nobles items drop rate is equally bad.. Not as it should. Legacy of Insolence I've had the same bad drop rate the 2 times I tried (never bothered again).

I'm just not sure if the problem is the drop rate itself as a drop rate or if it is the quest itself. Maybe both. Because many times quests bug. Even 3rd class quests..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
waterclock General Disscusions 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom