Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

questions

Volovic

Finaly low rate Interlude from normal project. As I understand I cant use Interlude client? Need download classic client? Or you give to us you client? When and where I can ready full desctiption?

Engelnova

Hello. Start tomorrow, but i still can't understand, what client, patchs im needed :/

OneAutumnLeaf

What I saw looks good but one thing - you call it an interlude Final server. So is it closer to an interlude client with modern features or a classic client with interlude gameplay? Thats also asking, which client is the exp based on, interlude or classic kind of exping?

Kazama

Community Helper

OneAutumnLeaf

But what client you use doesn't say what content bias this server has since it's advertised as Interlude and you advertise on l2topzone and others as Interlude client (signified by the client symbol next to your server)

GilGalad

But what client you use doesn't say what content bias this server has since it's advertised as Interlude and you advertise on l2topzone and others as Interlude client (signified by the client symbol next to your server)
It is built on Interlude.
On the server side, we have new skills and pets and some balance changes on existing interlude skills.
And on the client side, we have updated the geodata textures and skills bars with the ones from gracia final.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom