Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

agathion auxiliary stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derzelas

helllo! i found agathion auxiliary stone...i din t know about them untill now...anyone can tell how i can get more? THX

Derzelas

I read on some forums, and ppl said this is a gm item ( u can get from donations ). Im still waiting for an answer...

Blaise

So, where do these auxiliary stones come from ? i asked in game but nobody answers, i'm more surprised that gm is asking for a screenshot with the items like he doesn't know they are on the server

azuna

one guy at Giran has been selling them (B grade) for many days too

Kazama

Community Helper
So, where do these auxiliary stones come from ? i asked in game but nobody answers, i'm more surprised that gm is asking for a screenshot with the items like he doesn't know they are on the server
From some adv events we give gift-codes, from this gift codes ppl get boxes with random gifts, like potions, enchants and such stones.
I ask screen because I dont understand about what item topic starter told

azuna

Kazama, can you elaborate more about such events? First time I ever learn about such events. Maybe it's one of those Russian-only messages displayed in the server?

Derzelas

so on the server are some secret events where players got this kind of stones + enchants ... i understand now... very fair
u should say it is a server with preferential treatment for some players... we lost so much time and some of us money too...and now we find this thing..
Good job! I totally changed my opinion about "dex" projects ! i think this server have no connection with old dex server and community!

Kazama

Community Helper
so on the server are some secret events where players got this kind of stones + enchants ... i understand now... very fair
u should say it is a server with preferential treatment for some players... we lost so much time and some of us money too...and now we find this thing..
Good job! I totally changed my opinion about "dex" projects ! i think this server have no connection with old dex server and community!
This is not our solo project and not our rules, this is coop server. This boxes gives for streamers that stream 24/7

Kazama

Community Helper
Kazama, can you elaborate more about such events? First time I ever learn about such events. Maybe it's one of those Russian-only messages displayed in the server?
Yes, I make and post all events, but such events like stream was before server start.
Now we post all event too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General Disscusions 1