Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Client?

[MISTER]

Did not work.
Also tried to download the files with torrent from the link which Kazama posted, but the download does not start. I would like to test but doesn't work :(
Any other suggestions? My problem is that once I run the Updater, I wait for all the files to be downloaded, then I press "Start Game" and the Updater window closes, but the game does not load. Nothing happens. :(

[MISTER]

Not sure what happened, but after I posted the comment above, I tried again to open the updater and worked. I managed to log in game. Weird. I did nothing else that could've fixed it. Don't know what to say.

Hurma

Not sure what happened, but after I posted the comment above, I tried again to open the updater and worked. I managed to log in game. Weird. I did nothing else that could've fixed it. Don't know what to say.
for l2 u need x32 atl security update

unguretz

I can't get the client. Updater don't work and torrent stuck on 82.1% from 2 days. Any tips how i can get the clent? Thx

Attachments

EvilOn3

I tried to run the game after instal but i got these errors. I didnt run the game in a virtual enviroment so it makes no sense... I tried instaling the Visual C++ 2005 but with no succes.

Attachments

Riku

I tried to run the game after instal but i got these errors. I didnt run the game in a virtual enviroment so it makes no sense... I tried instaling the Visual C++ 2005 but with no succes.
Do you use some kind of antivirus software?

EvilOn3

Only thing runing at the moment is windows defender, thought of that and killed all antivirus programs.

EvilOn3

Is your PC name different from something like "DESKTOP-123ABC"?
It was something like that but i changed it to be sure. I also made sure i had no active Hyper V for the program to mistake my windows instalation with a virtual enviroment.
Did a clean boot with no hyper v instaled just to be safe, all drivers are current, no virtual enviroment software on my laptop. Tried running the game from my normal SSD drives and a external drive. Tried compatability mode with Windows 7 and 8.1, administrator rights, completly disabled all forms of antivirus. Thought about downloading the torrent version but its stuck on 93.8 % for 24 hours:), messed around with regedit and changed system bios name with no effect
Seams this error apears on some games after windows version 1803 but i had no problems with Lineage II from Dex runing before on my older gaming laptops.I curently use a Asus Rog Strix III laptop (Intel 9750 H 32Gb of Ram , 2070 RTX ) for gaming and all other games instaled are perfectly running except for Lineage II.
Did a couple of hours of troubleshoting yesterday but i had no luck so far.

Kazama

Community Helper
It was something like that but i changed it to be sure. I also made sure i had no active Hyper V for the program to mistake my windows instalation with a virtual enviroment.
Did a clean boot with no hyper v instaled just to be safe, all drivers are current, no virtual enviroment software on my laptop. Tried running the game from my normal SSD drives and a external drive. Tried compatability mode with Windows 7 and 8.1, administrator rights, completly disabled all forms of antivirus. Thought about downloading the torrent version but its stuck on 93.8 % for 24 hours:), messed around with regedit and changed system bios name with no effect
Seams this error apears on some games after windows version 1803 but i had no problems with Lineage II from Dex runing before on my older gaming laptops.I curently use a Asus Rog Strix III laptop (Intel 9750 H 32Gb of Ram , 2070 RTX ) for gaming and all other games instaled are perfectly running except for Lineage II.
Did a couple of hours of troubleshoting yesterday but i had no luck so far.
Can u write me on skype - kazamadex, or pm in discord

scavitza

I would recommend auto-lot option, for a smooth lag-less server. Just a thought :D

scavitza

Auto food 55% for pets also, and keep the dog items prices the classic way ;)
P.S. Alligator swamp got a little stinky ;)

scavitza

Exactly, im here to test and help, but writing something so silly like install redist to advanced user is insulting.
Instead of writing this, could give actual response to my question.
I could say you really made my day, thx dude :laugh::roflmao:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A General Disscusions 8