Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Ciient issues

uadafac

I have 2 issues with the client fro gracia evolution.
1. if i use the l2.exe without updater I'm getting the error that i can't run it in a virtual machine. It's not in a virtual machine but i have virtualization enabled since i use docker for the kind of work i do.
2. If i use the updater antivirus pops up and moving the .exe into quarantine

Kazama

Community Helper
Hello, yes you can't run with Virtual Machine. This is how work Active Anticheat defense, here only one way turn it off, and turn off Hyper-V
Defense files encoded, and some antivirus cant read it, thats why can think they have virus.

uadafac

Isn't there any smarter way to check if the game it's running in a virtual machine and not check if Hyper-v is active? this is pretty stupid that i can't have l2 on and work on some things in the same time because i can't keep hyper-v on

Kazama

Community Helper
Isn't there any smarter way to check if the game it's running in a virtual machine and not check if Hyper-v is active? this is pretty stupid that i can't have l2 on and work on some things in the same time because i can't keep hyper-v on
This is not stupid, this is how work defense. You can't play with virtual machine. We cant allow this, because some ppl can take advantage of this and find vulnerabilities

uadafac

I'm not running the game inside the virtual machine, the game runs on host and i get that error just because i have hyper-v activated for other software that i use.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom