Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Powa/COV from npc to pets

uadafac

Would be great if you would allow the option to also give powa/cov to pets

uadafac

They don't, at least kookaburra doesn't get the buffs that i have and i presume that's why there is an option at npc buffer called "Blessing for servitors ..."

scavitza

Buffs summon gets, pets doesn't !!! I talked already about that, why you don't read?! Lol. So pets don't get the buffs unless you make it special to buff them !!! Anyone can test it on game !!!

Kazama

Community Helper
Buffs summon gets, pets doesn't !!! I talked already about that, why you don't read?! Lol. So pets don't get the buffs unless you make it special to buff them !!! Anyone can test it on game !!!
Ah.. Pets? Yes, that is correct only summons like cats etc.
We plan make this to not abuse wolves etc

scavitza

The game was made to be fun with them, to be "abused" if u say it that way, and wolf is a general pet for any non-summoner character. These are basic game settings we like, and keep the fun on for players. On H5 there is vesper, vorpal and elegia gear which make end game wolf a pretty weak compared to the end game player, almost useless in pvp, but here, where top gear is dynasty, at least it's the single server where a wolf makes a glimpse of a sense in a pvp fight, or farming.
We should't kill the fun of L2, right here, when, at least we see {[(The best made chronicle ever existed between Kamael and Freya)]} I would like to say H5 included, but you killed the dwarf ... and other settings which are not 100% fair from the game-play view game-story line view, so ... exept H5. :a27:.
This server has a REAL POTENTIAL ;), so i Believe in Evolution :D:giggle:

scavitza

P.S. So all the people are agree with this situation because they aren't. Good to know :roflmao::poop:. At least we're happy when we're not, and so on.
We like'it. like'it, like'it ... yooo !
P.S. 2 That's why i have "red horns" on my cute head, to compensate crap situations and the tendency to not be liked when you're too cute :devilish:;)

scavitza

Sorry for asking but It's possible that "Bracelet of Avatar" to give cat/horse buffs to pets too ? Pls. It's a TOD item, so wouldn't made any harm if so, on the contrary i think. Thx very much :)

scavitza

will see if we can do this
Yes, thank you, and i have an idea: Make the belt as an item that gives the character the possibility to use the 4 buffs as it has actual buffs skills, on him, pet and others. That means that the character who has equipped this belt, has actually 4 more active buffs, the 2 horse buffs and the 2 cat buffs, located in the items skills active area. Would be interesting and nice as a game-play. Since they are magic skills, any kind of mage, and in special those with high cast speed, will be able to cast them faster than other classes which paid for the belt ;)
If these adjustments gives more options to the belt use, you can do a little adjustment to the price too :sneaky:

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom