Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Dont Put A grade in luxushop

Pepino

I find it not good that there is Sulshots in GMShop and also not good that you have Prohecy of water fire and wind from npc buffer

B grade Luxus shop is enough!

Dont put A grade in Shop to much custom ppl will leave the server like this
Make standart npc buffer like newbie guide till 61 Prophecys and Chant of Viktory for Class only
Songs and Dances remove it from NPC Buffer so more people will play BladeDancer and SwS
If this is a low rate server try to set those thigns up more will join the server for long term

B grade in luxus shop is more then enough

Remove Shots from shop only D grade this ruins total Game Econmy pls

Last edited by a moderator:

H1rosh1ma

This is not a low-rate server. It is a mid-rate pvp-craft focused server.

Kazama

Community Helper
A gr we add with x3 price! This will be very expensive!
And who need A gr, who craft it? Ppl make S gr after B, and usual use common A gr

About shots, shots VERY expensive too, and how I see on market a lot of ppl who craft and make money on shots.

ax3man

while i agree with the statement that shots are expensive (and thats good), the price of A grade equipment, in my opinion at least, seem way too cheap - some very hard to get items used to cost 5-10 times more because of their rarity (like DC gloves, helmets, Tallum H armor or all of Nightmare items). And to top it all off, weapon prices are very... unexpected, to say the least: the price is approximately the same of what, again, in my own opinion, would be an average price when being sold by people who get lucky in crafting or farming...

i honestly do not like these changes, especially the ones where noblesse or subclass can be purchased for 10 euros (people lose GC and some other revards by not completing 3rd prof quest themselves), and i would really like to not see any more of such drastic changes...

Unfortunately, the world does not turn around us - it is a project of dex team, not the project of pepino, or a project of ax3man, and admins decide where they steer this server to.
and yes, this is a mid-rate server, so unless you come from x99999999 rate server, dont call it low-rate... :>

have a nice day everyone :)

Kazama

Community Helper
and i would really like to not see any more of such drastic changes...
I am promise in naer future will be not any changes in shops. =)
A gr we plan add with first mammons, like on HF part, and this is it, no more items, dont wory

Now we want focus on other interesting thing like tvt or another auto events.

Finansek

Just an FYI for people complaining about A grades / Noblesse - do you realise that Gracia content has way more stuff than dreaming of A or even S grade items? Tiat, Hellbound, S82 / S84, 150+ attributes and the list goes on... if you think that hitting noble or crafting a grade set should be difficult then go read about gracia instances, steel citadel, baylor or beleth first :) This is not interlude guys, remember that.

Duck

IT will be great to see chamber of ilusion and maybe later some freya?;)or have the option to exchange attribute stones for attribute crystals.

Last edited:

scavitza

A gr we add with x3 price! This will be very expensive!
And who need A gr, who craft it? Ppl make S gr after B, and usual use common A gr

About shots, shots VERY expensive too, and how I see on market a lot of ppl who craft and make money on shots.
Exactly, so we should keep it low with the qq lineage 2 drama issues about these settings. The settings are at a verry well fair level. Basically, less qq and more farm, pvp, craft, developing, trading, etc. ;)

scavitza

IT will be great to see chamber of ilusion and maybe later some freya?;)or have the option to exchange attribute stones for attribute crystals.
>We have that option, just go aden ;) < This is wrong info: Attribute manager can change only stones.

Last edited:

scavitza

Hey, scavitza scavitza Can u write me in discord?
Sorry just now i saw this, and i must admit i was wrong, i was remembered wrong of it from test server and didn't checked. It can change only stones :)
You can delete my previous post too. My mistake :frown:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom