Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Guide How to get the desired Hatchling/Strider u want ;)

scavitza

One time a player asked: "Hello, i was wondering if the quest "Little Wing" and the chances of getting a different kind of hatchling is working fine. I finished the quest 4 times and I got all of them Hatchling of Wind. Shouldn't the chances be like 40% Wind, 30% Stars, 30% Twilight? Could you check if the quest works correctly?
Thank you. "

Answer: The quest works correctly, but u need to know the right dragon that gives u the desired type of hatching:
Quest descryption here: Little Wing - Quest - Lineage 2 Game Drop Calculator Interlude/Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia/Freya/Hi5/GoD
Pretty hard to find which of the 5 q dragons gives : wind , star or twilight:
  • Drake Kalibran Kalibran location on the map: West of Oren, on top of a mountain.
    You will have to hunt Road Scavenger Road Scavenger location on the map along Death Pass to collect 20 eggs.
  • Drake Exarion Exarion location on the map: North West of Oren Castle.
    You will have to hunt Leto Lizardman Warrior Leto Lizardman Warrior location on the map South of Oren to collect 20 eggs.
  • Wyvern Suzet Suzet location on the map: Between Partisan Hideaway and Death Pass
    You have to hunt Breka Orc Overlord Breka Orc Overlord location on the map north of Giran to collect 20 eggs.
  • Wyvern Shamhai Shamhai location on the map: South West of the "D" in Death Pass on the in-game map.
    You have to hunt Dead Seeker Dead Seeker location on the map at the Execution Grounds to collect 20 eggs.
  • Drake Zwov Zwov location on the map: End of the river above Iris Lake east.
    You have to kill Marsh Spider Marsh Spider location on the map at Cruma Tower to collect 20 eggs.
The only think i remember is that Drake Zwov gives 100% dragon-flute of wind :D
Don't know the rest of them, cause the information has been lost. But they're set to give a particular type of the 3: wins, star or twilight !

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom