Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Strange AQ`s giffting event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running

I just seen a GM making a random event and gifting two AQ rings to random ppl!!!
Is that normal ting on this server ?
I`m a bit confused ....
---
Answer here:
(c)kazama

Last edited by a moderator:

nidrah

why did you decide that they were given AQ ?
you were deceived
Go event:
you come on aq, kill all the enemies then kill AQ and get aq ring or aq ring part

Last edited:

Running

Well i may be wrong, i cant be sure what they got for event (i did not see the trade ofc).
But was there during "ho hit me last" event , organized by a GM.
And was told the reword is AQ ring for two ppl ho make last two hits before he die. (i was killed during the event ofc).
All this was very strange for me, so i came here.

I hope someone clarify to me what really happened?
Ty in advance!

nidrah

Well i may be wrong, i cant be sure what they got for event (i did not see the trade ofc).
But was there during "ho hit me last" event , organized by a GM.
And was told the reword is AQ ring for two ppl ho make last two hits before he die. (i was killed during the event ofc).
All this was very strange for me, so i came here.

I hope someone clarify to me what really happened?
Ty in advance!
Orfen + spellbooks rewards

Running

Orfen + spellbooks rewards
Thanks Nidrah for trying to easing my concern.

But those are still valuable rewords, from my point of view.
Given in quite a strange organized event, let me quote the GM, "Come in 5 min to colosseum for event".
Should those kind of events be announced weeks before and on forum?

My question is : Are those kind of gifting normal ting on this server ?

Don`t get me wrong, i don`t judge . Everyone make server as they see it fit`s best to player.
I`m just a new player trying to determinate is this the kind of server i wanna play on!

Ty again in advance!

mexican

Gm just sayd ig after event who won and that the reward was 1aq for each gratz to Wildbunny trade.... i have print if is needed...nice....gm shold refuse making suck events...mby make some hide and seek or smthn next time or 1 event that everyone can participate and make rewards that help the market or low lvl ppl like s wep/set(no dyna ofc) since they dont change the game much....if u are in the mood 4 events.

mexican

why did you decide that they were given AQ ?
you were deceived
Go event:
you come on aq, kill all the enemies then kill AQ and get aq ring or aq ring part
Abouth aq honey u killed aq for the last 2 3 weeks at 8 am 9 am 10am while 90 % of the server is at work...move the time frame like old dex servers aq zaken core orfen baium w/e at decent h like 20-22 and ppl wold have more fun...i wont fight for epics at 8 am or 12pm when at 7 am i am going 2 work....happy gridinf those pixels.

Baietu

Banned
No Running, it's not normal, those AQ rings was from WestSide clan, a clan who destroyed everything on this server and they wanted just to erase their shame of doing that. Imagine how full is that clan if they can afford to gift 2 AQ's in a random event. First of all GM should not accept this kinda offers, and should try to balance a little the server cus 2 AQ rings will not solve any problem. Regards!

nidrah

Thanks Nidrah for trying to easing my concern.

But those are still valuable rewords, from my point of view.
Given in quite a strange organized event, let me quote the GM, "Come in 5 min to colosseum for event".
Should those kind of events be announced weeks before and on forum?

My question is : Are those kind of gifting normal ting on this server ?

Don`t get me wrong, i don`t judge . Everyone make server as they see it fit`s best to player.
I`m just a new player trying to determinate is this the kind of server i wanna play on!

Ty again in advance!
The player of our clan decided to make a gift to the players, provided the admin with items and asked them to play

nidrah

Abouth aq honey u killed aq for the last 2 3 weeks at 8 am 9 am 10am while 90 % of the server is at work...move the time frame like old dex servers aq zaken core orfen baium w/e at decent h like 20-22 and ppl wold have more fun...i wont fight for epics at 8 am or 12pm when at 7 am i am going 2 work....happy gridinf those pixels.
Today I killed AQ alone. I do not believe that not a single person is able at this time to come and pick her up. This is despite the fact that other RBs, which are more difficult to kill, are killed 24/7

With such a resurrection, as now - you have a chance to get AQ. If you make a fixed time - you have a chance to kill AQ will be slightly less than zero.
I sincerely do not understand why I entered the game and see that all the bosses are dead and AQ is alive.

mexican

1snt of all random ppl dont have full pty like u like dod appe sos titan crush 150 rsk haste..and anyway ppl dont go 4 aq at 7 8 am or rb period. If gm set the time 4 epics 20-22/23 i am shure mby some ppl will try,mby fail lose w/e but atleast they try..arent u tired of killing epics on insane hours alone... what's the use in having them in wh/box or trying 2 sell them if none buy them...+if ppl win sometimes they see that it can be done..so ppl will get stronger,try harder...tell me u dont agree with that.

nidrah

Я не согласен с тем, что мы должны уступать кому-то только потому, что он не умеет играть. Мне не нравится, что никто не взял у нас AQ с воскрешением 22 + 2. За время сервера AQ был воскрешен во все возможные периоды времени.

I do not agree that we should give in to someone just because he does not know how to play. I do not like that no one took AQ from us with a resurrection of 22 + 2. During the server time, AQ was resurrected at all possible time periods.

nidrah

We became so strong only because nobody bothered us. While the enemies can not even kill Tiat. On x15 server, with full buff

mexican

Well some ppl just lack the skills thats true...they play like is interlude..buffs debuffs dont matter...pty setup..i agree with that...but what i ment is indeed is x15 server..low online... ofc if u have the right setup u can kill anything ....now tell me 1 more guy that has that setup to go kill aq at 8 am like u and ill stfu.

nidrah

Well some ppl just lack the skills thats true...they play like is interlude..buffs debuffs dont matter...pty setup..i agree with that...but what i ment is indeed is x15 server..low online... ofc if u have the right setup u can kill anything ....now tell me 1 more guy that has that setup to go kill aq at 8 am like u and ill stfu.
my boost allows me to kill AQ alone. There are 3 more people on the server who can do the same. Enough 3-4 peoples + tactics to kill AQ even without boost.

mexican

Problem is those 3 ppl are ur clan mates and use the same boxes i guess...or care to expand on those 3 ppl u think can

mexican

Trust me he wont/can't remember what i sayd abouth pty setup buffs debuffs...he will come with box dagger 4 dmg...
Next...

Baietu

Banned
This project is verry nice, gg for the team that worked on it, it reminds us the x4 server from Dex , long time ago. They are so boosted I wonder if they don't have like +40 skills :)))) by gift

nidrah

This project is verry nice, gg for the team that worked on it, it reminds us the x4 server from Dex , long time ago. They are so boosted I wonder if they don't have like +40 skills :)))) by gift
Amberley is the most flowing character on the server. Moreover, he was like that 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom