Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

For WildHeart

Baietu

Banned
Bunny we didn't flame your intention, what you did do not need any explaining ... it's a good thing and everyone knows it. But that thing dissapointed us verry hard , when you see people gifting 2 AQ and we struggle here to obtain normal gear. Don't get the message rhong. And why you did that after all this time and when you saw that you are alone in town only with your clanmates and your boxes? :D Why didn't you think about helping the community untill now? We have to spam the flame for you to understand that is verry good to contribute for server health and not destroying it? You are blind when everyone is complaining about your attitude around here?
With all my respect for you guys, but there was no hate in all I said , it was for the benefit of the community, because now we are all back and ready to fight with you ... even if we know we will take 7k dmg from you and we will give 200 dmg back ... no problem with that. We love this project and you can't kill it with only an arrogant attitude that you have. Bless you all and have fun in game!
And stop crying to join oly if you will feed 300 pts on your boxes ...with your boxes ;) no pleasure to join olympiad.

And I want to apologize for the staff that had to assist at all this drama of ours ... or mine .. doesn't matter, still drama but don't forget flame is keeping a server alive, but make it with no hate please! Regards!

Last edited:

nidrah

When will you already understand that no 2 aq were given to anyone?

Every time I see a group gathering on cabrio or other sub rb - I come and put dod.
But for some reason every time I get only aggression, instead of gratitude for the help.

Baietu

Banned
Yes , I understand it , I have readed now that the gift was an Orfen and some Spellbooks, I didn't pay attention last night on the announcements made by GM because I was kinda mad and dissapointed. Better today :D gl ig

Baietu

Banned
H Hazard we saw that they are a group of ppl well organized, in first siege on Giran they attaked us like 5 or 6 times , even if they loosed all the fights, they didn't give up and we had action for 2 hours straight. We didn't say anything about their organization just that they are not too good in balancing one server :) to do that you need to use your brain more and not think only for you and your team, it's about the little details that make a big difference. You have to see what's happening on the server you play and if you dominate all server and people start to leave you have to ask yourself why .. people won't leave a server that is kinda balanced and everyone enjoys some pvp , instead they will leave when they see there is no chance for them in the future to to have a fair and long pvp as it should be. Regards!

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom