Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Temple Knight

Jibraill

Touch of Eva - Restores 50% HP to all party members, increases the power of received HP recovery magic by 30%, and also gives immunity to debuffs. Duration: 8 sec. Reuse delay: 15 sec.

Eva's Will (buff) - Increases M.def by 200, using the Tribunal skill has a chance to get Eva's Will (trigger).

Eva's Will (trigger) - Increases M.def by 400, speed by 0/10/20, critical chance by 0/10/20%, and also allows you to use Touch of Eva. Duration: 20 sec.

This is a nerf for TK. SK has sos for 59 seconds and Paladin has flame icon. TK is a defensive tank and removing the best skill of his tank is not ok. Please increase the Duration to 59 seconds as it should be to make this tank competitive again vs the other tanks. TK is usefull in mage/archer party because of TOE now it is completely useless.

Black&White

TK had 60 sec absolutely useless buff on party before rework.
Cancel resist = bullshit on PTS. It doesn't protect you at all. You will lose 5 buffs anyway.
And now you says that "Mystic Immunity" buff on full party for 20+ seconds (you can use this buff 2-3 times during a lvl3 buff, if I am right) is a nerf :D Are you serious man?

Jibraill

You must be lucky to cast it 2 times , usually just one time you can cast it, Mystic immunity isn't working now. And as I said it lasts between 7-9 seconds and most of the time you can cast it only 1 time. Now to trigger touch of eva I must use tribunal a lot of times ( at reuse just to hope to make it level 3)

Black&White

I’m probably stupid, but I can’t understand how you cannot press this skill at least 2 times if the base cooldown is 15 seconds (and buff lasts 20 seconds) so you always have 5 extra seconds minimum.
And renewal + champion + maybe some Refresh ls or epic/olympiad necklace will reduce cooldown from 15 to 8-9 seconds (maybe less), so you can use it 3 times. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Jibraill

If you are not playing here don't write stupid stuff. In order to trigger touch of eva you need to cast Eva's Will and spam tribunal a lot of times.

Black&White

If you are not playing here don't write stupid stuff. In order to trigger touch of eva you need to cast Eva's Will and spam tribunal a lot of times.
1 charge = 2-3 tribunal usage (but this is on paladin, maybe TK is different)
so when you have ~2 sec cooldown on tribunal 1 charge = 4-6 sec.
3 charge = 12-18 sec. Is it so bad? On pal it works good enough.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom