Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Do not delete any buff from pets

scavitza

Hello all, nice to be here again. One player, who is wining a lot, so it seems at least, says to remove some pet buffs. This is, in fact, out of the question ! These are players which think the admins will do anything they think. No way !!! This is not the case here, and the pet problem actually doesn't exist. pet settings are actually perfectly balanced in This Interlude now !

scavitza

The necro pets are set as they are, same on all chronicles, same for the pets for summoners. If the pet's are modified, you could really kill some Da, PS, ES classes, and all other players who use normal pets to farm, and this would seriously unbalance the server !
The server mechanics are mostry interlude but well improved is many good wats. We should leave it as it is for the moment ;)

S1rDmG

The necro pets are set as they are, same on all chronicles, same for the pets for summoners. If the pet's are modified, you could really kill some Da, PS, ES classes, and all other players who use normal pets to farm, and this would seriously unbalance the server !
The server mechanics are mostry interlude but well improved is many good wats. We should leave it as it is for the moment ;)
Ur not from this planet man,do you even see the damage from you pet?Did you ever see a pet with that damage since the L2 was created?

BBC

Please remove or limit the buff number limit on PETS.
Some characters are incredible hard to kill even with 2-3 persons because of their pet defences, especialy necromancers which transfer damage on a 20.000 HP pet with few thousands of defences.

scavitza

You need S grade gear , for a normal necro pet not to give u damage.

scavitza

i'm not necro, i'm mostly a dwarf. Same as the picture :p But yes, i played Phantom Sumoner, Necro, and other stuff. And, server was ok, it's a little more fun if pets make some damage ;)

scavitza

Necro pet +14 power
+14 power, perfectly normal , lol, enchanted on power ! Don't take the fun back from the people, that's why they are on the server. Stop wining, and start playing.
Maaan, i swear i will stat to love l2 Drama !!! :)
Don't forget about the proof, Picture or nothing, so start fast and accelerate ur upload ;)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom