Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Clan DoQuixoteFamily

DoFlammingo

Clan DoQuixoteFamily clan

Leader
:

-DoFlammingo

Subleaders:

-Feelfree

-Putz

-NecroKink

Level clan 8

Clan skills Full

Clan hall
: Yes (Emerald Clan hall Goddard)

Hello to the community of L2 Dex.We are recruiting all Greek people with discord. we are trying to make a good team.I am a hard working leader.In order to join us all you need for right now is to active and defently have discord cause it is very for our communication.We will happy to have in our family and will try our best to help you up and enjoy the game and the company of our clan and family.We are all family in this clan and we take care for each other.All members and leaders and subleader are hard working for the benefit of the clan.So with any more thing to tell you and futher adiu we present the DoQuixoteFamily clan recruiting post.Those who are really intrested to join us can leave a post here or pm me in the game at name DoFlammingo or find me in discord add me and text the thing will want to talk about in order to join us.What we are lf is active cp we dont judge the cp build.For cp leaders just to know will have the free movement of the cp's not bound by Clan leader what they will do every day untill they will be ready to join and participate in clan events.Also i leave here some photos from the previews server we played.As for me as leader i will give some infos too.

I am leader for 13 years and and 2years played as a clan members for Exiles clan (Clan leader :Zantas) and the rest of the years i was GM/ADMIN/Owner so that means i know how to move in a server a player andi have knowlage of the game.Also down below you will find photos from other server we player those who are really intrested joining us i let you infos how to do it.

Have a good day/afternoon

Clan Leader

DoFlammingo

DoFlammingo

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HyBy Clans 0
Tintow Clans 5
Memory Clans 9
Saint Clans 2
F Clans 0