Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

80 lvl skills/Aura slash

emil

Hello. I would like to post my oppinion about this. Right now mass pvp is only about dropping mage bubbles because they are very op and spamming aura flash because it has no reus. I think in order to improve mass pvps on this server it would be better to make bubbles as it is on interlude which means you will need forces and also increase a little bit cooldown on aura flash. Aura flash is the best skill in these fights even with this m.attack decrease and bubbles are just ruining this game. I understand you want to have some mechanics from higher chronicles and its absolutely fine but bubble are just way too strong. I cant speak for others but show me who likes mass pvp when its all about dropping bubbles and pvp ends in about 10-20 seconds. Think about it and let other ppl post their oppinion about this please

Bastion

Warrior and tank and overlord and healer too got lvl80 skill that increases Def, healing, dmg etc and if ppl learn to use it pvp not end... And if you see some good mass pvp lvl 80 skill don't change your world also because they got high delay and aoe is not so bigger.. About aura flash it got delay of course if you got summon buff u can spam it a bit faster but in mass pvp where you will find archer and sps vs archer and sps it will change your life a no range skill like aura flash..? My opinion is that they work good as they are..

emil

Warrior and tank and overlord and healer too got lvl80 skill that increases Def, healing, dmg etc and if ppl learn to use it pvp not end... And if you see some good mass pvp lvl 80 skill don't change your world also because they got high delay and aoe is not so bigger.. About aura flash it got delay of course if you got summon buff u can spam it a bit faster but in mass pvp where you will find archer and sps vs archer and sps it will change your life a no range skill like aura flash..? My opinion is that they work good as they are..
ok thats your oppinion and you have all rights to think that but where you on any mass pvp here yet? Clans here have arround 80-100 ppl. Archers are very rare. Mostly its mages and cc classes. And if you have 50 mages in clan reuse of the bubble doesnt really matter because you will always have them. Sure other classes have bubbles too but on these files with this setup its nearly impossible to counter mages which will just drop it and one shot you with m.crit. You can see it. With one bubble you can easily get 30-50 pvp. There are no range fights. Most of the pvps are close range combats and aoe with warlord stunning everyone. If you make bubble like they are on interlude they are still very strong and usefull in pvp but you need a bit more organisation to use them.

Desease

Yea, bubbles here is OP. Mass pvp ending so faster with this :(

I think need to add charges for this

C4jk

Bubbles has to be adjusted. Currect situation is not bearable in mass PvPs.
I'm up for aura flash change too.

Prozacks

There is 3 things that turns the mass pvp retarded
-Cancel skill 100% chance without turning buff backs (thats the most stupid ones)
-Bubble skills dealing 20k dmg on a full buff server
-Aoe skills pvp damage should be reduced to 10% so it dont be all about who click to move and do aura flash / blazing circle etc

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom