Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Balancing Issues

notatank

Probably many people have whined about it but its so absurd i have too whine about it aswell.
Necro's pet is stronger than a titan, cancel is op af, archers cant kite anyone coz they have a tiny bit more range than mages. I main a wl with a sub archer. I got higher chances to kill ppl as a wl than with my archer, the archer dmg isnt bad but cant kite properly even tho i use pof.
At the moment best choice is to roll a necro to solo pvp, pve better. Insanely stronk.

What could be done is
Make cancel cast longer,
Necro pet gets 10 buffs max or something like that
Increase archer range
Nerf wl stun a tiny bit but not too much coz he wont be able to kill anyone.
Those are my 2cents.

bigpappa

How about not buffing the pet at all? Remove the option or leave it only for summoners

Sere

Reroll necro :)) It is what it is and I doubt things will change, for reasons I'd rather not get into now.
That being said, srsly, necro pet stronger than a titan? I mean, sure, it's strong, but that strong?!

notatank

Bummer for me then, coz i dont like playing cloth using classes in any game.
I doubt a titan can hit me as much as a necros pet :/

Dexerwish

Make cancel cast longer,
Necro pet gets 10 buffs max or something like that
Increase archer range
Nerf wl stun a tiny bit but not too much coz he wont be able to kill anyone.
Those are my 2cents.

As I agree with cancel cast time and necro summon buffs that increasing archer range is stupid as f. It should be the same range as mage nuke.
Archers are good, they hit for 2.5-4k dmg and ofc they gonna be weak till getting proper equipment. All they need to learn is assist, that's all.

notatank

I never said archer dmg is good, said i get pof and i cant kite a mage coz i got the same range.

notatank

I never said archer damage isnt good, i said i get pof and i cant kite a mage coz we both have the same range.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HellBlade General Discusion 62
M General Discusion 3

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom