Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

BOT PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastion

as anyone in game can see from a couple of days we got a plague on the server that is called bot many of us keep report tham on the currect section of discord with screen with nickname and location .. we also see spammer of tod seller that are not l2dex staff exactly like adena seller on official server and my opinion is that I LIKE THAT SERVER but i HATE BOT AND ADENA SELLER because if not stopped immidiately will keep server die in a couple of week... as i think all have already seen in previus servers so i ask if is possible to the staff that ,already are doing a good job for us ! if they can give focus on clean the server from bot user and adena seller !!! i can report tham in discord or forum or where u need and same as me many player do that cause we like a clean game but do not ignore those report beacuse is frustrating see for 3 days the same bot online wile you reported once or twice time
im for sure the most noob player in the l2 world i can lose pvp lose ..and get angry maybe but every time i lose vs a player that was good i say gg because i learn something but against bot i can learn only that if u take the easy way you win no metter what rule u ignore or broke ... that is not what i want from a game

i really hope staff will agree with me and focus on clean the server and if need something or i can help in some way just let me know how .. here or in game "Testament

Catalin

#BOT_DETECTION IN DISCORD . We already take measures and update our bot defence . you wont see same bots in second day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W General Discusion 6
B General Discusion 2
Kiidduu General Discusion 4
B General Discusion 1
M General Discusion 3

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online