Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Last nerf on Soultaker summons.

Stormfang

Its lineage 2. If you let to take full buff on pets, of course they will be OP ! You dont close buff to pets. You keep nerfing Necromancer summons nonstop. First, you touch p.attack of summons. Now you decreased their HP's. Cursed man have 4K HP. Well, sorcerers level 20 CAT have more HP than Necromancer's Cursed man. Alot off player will play this class at olympiad. Why you keep nerfing this class nonstop really dont understand. It was so hard to close buffs for summons ?

Stormfang

Server letting to take full buff on pets. Haste, berserker, dance warrior fire fury, g.might, focus, death whisper. Of course pets will hit too much ! I can bring a EVAS SAINT With Draconic bow. Lets take full fighter buff to Eva's saint. And hit with bow, Im pretty sure the character will hit you minimum 2k. Its Lineage 2 ! Everything about buffs. Pets can take buffs thatz why necro soo op. Its not a new thing. If you take buff to Dark Panther it will OP too. Stop nerf to Summons of necromancer. Alot of pll will play this character in olympiad. You nerfing necro so hard this game. We will see how duelist hit everyone inside olympiad. 5k 6k 7k damage will flying on air !

scavitza

Server letting to take full buff on pets. Haste, berserker, dance warrior fire fury, g.might, focus, death whisper. Of course pets will hit too much ! I can bring a EVAS SAINT With Draconic bow. Lets take full fighter buff to Eva's saint. And hit with bow, Im pretty sure the character will hit you minimum 2k. Its Lineage 2 ! Everything about buffs. Pets can take buffs thatz why necro soo op. Its not a new thing. If you take buff to Dark Panther it will OP too. Stop nerf to Summons of necromancer. Alot of pll will play this character in olympiad. You nerfing necro so hard this game. We will see how duelist hit everyone inside olympiad. 5k 6k 7k damage will flying on air !
I'm a damn dwarf, but i'm 1000% agree with u. All these classes should be left as default !!! +++++ sumon skills gives pets lvl 86 on interlude, hp as they have and buff as they are. That's the fun of Lineage 2. But the Staff listened too many winners on this server. I thing, doe to the Covid-19 Pandemic, alot of casual players forgot how the truly L2 Interlude settings are, and they wining like Hell cause they get 5000-7000 dmg with no gear (meaning b-grade or stuff) from a normal full buffed lvl 86 necro summon +15 or +20 or maxim +30 +++ . Seriously ?!!! You're butt naked and you don't want to take dmg, on sunch settings. Cizes and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL . For God sake !!!

Stormfang

I'm a damn dwarf, but i'm 1000% agree with u. All these classes should be left as default !!! +++++ sumon skills gives pets lvl 86 on interlude, hp as they have and buff as they are. That's the fun of Lineage 2. But the Staff listened too many winners on this server. I thing, doe to the Covid-19 Pandemic, alot of casual players forgot how the truly L2 Interlude settings are, and they wining like Hell cause they get 5000-7000 dmg with no gear (meaning b-grade or stuff) from a normal full buffed lvl 86 necro summon +15 or +20 or maxim +30 +++ . Seriously ?!!! You're butt naked and you don't want to take dmg, on sunch settings. Cizes and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL . For God sake !!!
Finally ! A good comment ! They was even dont know what is real l2. Now alot of player back to l2 coz of quarantin. When a necro killed them, they are keep crying about necro. Necromancer is most OP class at lineage 2 its not new. And server let to take full buff summons. Anyway, I dont think I can explain something to casuals.

scavitza

Finally ! A good comment ! They was even dont know what is real l2. Now alot of player back to l2 coz of quarantin. When a necro killed them, they are keep crying about necro. Necromancer is most OP class at lineage 2 its not new. And server let to take full buff summons. Anyway, I dont think I can explain something to casuals.
QED, and if u want some balance for non summoning players, i came up with another amazing idea ;)

Summoner MAX lvl 80 - Lineage2Dex | Forum | Lineage 2 Classic | Interlude ... last post :)

RiseAndFall

Guys i'm playing soultaker since beginning of server and i can tell you it is OP! Even with last nerf, my summon HP down from 24k to 11k and p.atk down aprox 25%, i still feel OP. Archers with DB+++ and boss jewels stand NO CHANCE, any mage except ST stand no change in pvp, daggers no change. For daggers fear or anchor is almost always success... please stop complaining about nerfs, let them try atleast to reduce this discrepancy in balance.

scavitza

Guys i'm playing soultaker since beginning of server and i can tell you it is OP! Even with last nerf, my summon HP down from 24k to 11k and p.atk down aprox 25%, i still feel OP. Archers with DB+++ and boss jewels stand NO CHANCE, any mage except ST stand no change in pvp, daggers no change. For daggers fear or anchor is almost always success... please stop complaining about nerfs, let them try atleast to reduce this discrepancy in balance.
Only on this server, QED Stormfang :|

CorupteD

Why do people only focus on the 1v1 aspect of this issue?
A necro will always be better than any class. Especially if you enchant the transfer pain.

Stormfang

Lineage 2 is Open world PVP PK game. Of course necro is one of the powerful character at Lineage 2. Its not new. Im not saying that necro is weak. The thing of take full buff to summons of necromancer made this class really powerful. They dont remove it and keep nerfing the summon of Necromancer nonstop. Now this character is so weak at olympiad. Duelist hitting 7k at olympiad but they nerfing summon of necro :D

scavitza

Lineage 2 is Open world PVP PK game. Of course necro is one of the powerful character at Lineage 2. Its not new. Im not saying that necro is weak. The thing of take full buff to summons of necromancer made this class really powerful. They dont remove it and keep nerfing the summon of Necromancer nonstop. Now this character is so weak at olympiad. Duelist hitting 7k at olympiad but they nerfing summon of necro :D
I would 1000% prefer the settings there was before. Was really fun with that settings, and people enjoyed playing, along with the other amazing idea i talked about in the previous comment ;) Then the game would be well and nice balanced for spoilers too. I'm a dwarf, and without a farm pet i have a harder time on some 4-7x hp mobs :) although i must admit that this is Interlude, but a little "Star wars" enchanted interlude would be both nicer and more balanced regarding pets too, therefore i must mention that too. I just hope the game would be fixed in the right way :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MIAMI General Discusion 6
Stormfang General Discusion 2

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom