Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

PK penalty/Karma/Sin Eater

Dahaka1

Dear DEX team,

I suggest you do something about the players with too much complex who go around in full parties with bishops and PK you on the spot only for crossing through their farming zone.

E.g. Looking for Rooney in FOG, a full pt just decides to PK me. And they do it, cause they know they can kill their karma WAY TO EASILY and when they want they can cut their PK count to 0 simply by paying adena/tod (am i Right about this last one?)

It seems very unfair for solo players, newbies and just casual players, who like a more relaxed approach to the game. Instead, there are those wannabe-L2-pros in full parties who just PK you for no reason. It happens all the time and i have not played on ano1ther server where the community is so aggressive without a reason to others. Top clans got wars to fight, instead they decide to PK random dudes like me who go questing or casually farming.

Come on!

P.S. This is not a cry post. I can very well go and PK anyone i want with 3 hits on frenzy lol. But simply a suggestion to have it hard to clean Karma and not so easy to drop your PK count. Everyone has the right to PK anyone, but whoever does it for no fu cking reason, but just to hide their small ballz, well they just need to know there will be consquences to that.

batu61

this guy talking about us he came our zone with titan and mobs of course and we pked him after he say im looking for rooney and we res him then he start to talk like retard and we pked him again thats all :D

Dahaka1

Tell also about how you killed you clan mate who was not in your party and who ressed me the 2nd time when I actually found Rooney after u PK me 3rd time for nothing.
People like you totally broke this L2 community, nothing personal!

And this post is not only related to your "look-how-small-my-ballz-are" actions, but a general observation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ali1951 General Discusion 4

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom