Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question Stackable Augment Skills?

Boracu

Hello every1,

Just a quick question about these augment skills - why is the active skill not removed when removing the weapon as the passive one is removed when removing the weapon?
I have noticed that on all other servers that I've played on, the active skill(buff) would be removed with the weapon.

One of the reasons I'm asking this is because MAGES can do way better AOE farm and this makes it even easier for them to farm and get more stones get more augments etc.

I understand that everyone can have as many active skills as they want, but for a more balanced server, I believe that active augments skills should not be stackable, and the buff removed when removing the active skill weapon.

How do you guys/girls feel about it? Wouldn't it be more balanced if everyone would be able to use only 1 at a time?

KarmaBG

As GM said everything works normal ,its like retail so better go farm one more weapon with passive skill then one more with active

nunopitbull

Most stupid stuff is people doing trains on those Lion mounts, mobs hiting and they not getting off.
Or...people don't be forced to be in one clan, and be in allies, cause attacks hit people in allies...:D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom