Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Why Summoners are so weak now?

kensh1ns

Come on someone can explain me why the Summoner's pets are so god damn weak? They dont suposed to be dying for 3 spells ... i got my 3rd job reached 79 expecting nothing less than a strong summon to pvp others and what i get is a Spectral Lord dying for a B grade mage come on WTF .... No to mention the ultra buged basic atack that it never lands when the enemie is running , the pet reach the guy and the atack never happens , the enemy needs to stop for an eternity to start receiving an atack lol .... Whoever form the staff is gonna read this pls do something because the Summoner class is useless in this server the way i'm felling it .. fix it pls!!

scavitza

Come on someone can explain me why the Summoner's pets are so god damn weak? They dont suposed to be dying for 3 spells ... i got my 3rd job reached 79 expecting nothing less than a strong summon to pvp others and what i get is a Spectral Lord dying for a B grade mage come on WTF .... No to mention the ultra buged basic atack that it never lands when the enemie is running , the pet reach the guy and the atack never happens , the enemy needs to stop for an eternity to start receiving an atack lol .... Whoever form the staff is gonna read this pls do something because the Summoner class is useless in this server the way i'm felling it .. fix it pls!!
Because they nefred these classes !!! Lowered p-atk on summons by about 25%, and both their HP and max lvl to 80 instead of 86 at the max summon pet enchant skill. So that's that :)

kensh1ns

Its ok to lower P.Atak but loewr their life is ridiculous ... they die for B grade 2nd job mages .. lol nice job making the summoner class useless!

scavitza

Yeah it's not a direct link, but it's a link link. Ok with that too.
Now the IDEEA !!! Since this was not a 100% genuine interlude from the beginning, but a custom supposed more balanced server than the actual interlude the following changes i RECOMMEND !!!
Si here it is a i shout now:
1. Cancel all the nefring settings on any summon classes including necromancer ! meaning: Pet cack to lvl xam on enchant 86, with normal HP and passive settings back as it wast at the SERVER START !
2. Set back crit magic power on any kind of mage back to 4x instead of a never heard nerf ever on any Interlude to 3x as it is now, maaan that's totally AWKWARD !
3. To get now the pet issue unbalanced server, cause necromancers and other summons are now "op" cause they can get buffs ( a ton of casual pandemic winners on this server, cizes) , give the ppl the option of the GREAT WOLF/FENRIR for NON SUMMON CHARACTERS with the right gear and all, and the upgrade options too ^^, max lvl 86 ofc as it is clasically on interlude.
4. Server unbalanced problems SOLVED !!! And you will have the BEST CUSTOM INTERLUDE SERVER EVER, with happy spoilers too !!! It's CRAFT-PVP server right ?! I just hope so !

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom