Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Classes on olympiad

lxp

Hey,
I am a person who watches olympiad regularly and some conclusions I've protruted. There's no balance between summoners, I saw many fights with elemental summoners and they are out of this world. Warlock looks fine, it deals a good damage and hes got chances to win against everyone except elemental summoners. Additionally the summon receives buffs the same as the owner and it makes totally OP. All summoners should be equal and the elf summoner should receive a big nerf, at the moment they are just OP.

The example from yday:
Titan with IC set +3 received 2.1k dmg from PONY(crit). It deals such a big dmg cause of buffs that summon receives - DW for example.

The example from today:
Eva saint received from pony's skill 7k dmg. Is it a joke? Where is the balance between champs? Human summoner is fine, dark elf is fine but elf summoner should be nerfed.

Another class: Paladin,
The champ uses sacrifice every 2seconds and it restores tones of hp. I was watching 4 fights - Paladin vs Eva saint(with augu nuke skills) and Paladin vs Duelist.
Lets talk about first fight, Eva saints uses nuke skills, 6 nuke skills and paladin has around 70% hp and uses sacrifice skill to restore his hp. He needs only one sacrifice to restore 30% of his hp. It is totally broken, but lets continue the fight.. ES casts nuke skills and the paladin restores his hp and it makes a loop. The problem is that.. It heals around 30% of paladin's hp and the reuse of this skill is around 2-3 seconds? Seems crazy yea?

Lets talk about second fight. Paladin vs Duelist.
Everyone knows duelists deal the biggest damage on oly and what happens? Duelist cannot kill him because paladin heals himself faster. If duelist deals the biggest damage and paladin heals urself faster so what the fuck is going on here? Especially when sacrifice skill do not need mana, seems crazy yea? It looks like a connection -> Bishop + paladin.

After watching 4 days of olympiad these 2 classes are too OP. It destroy the whole point of olympiad's balance.

KarmaBG

Yea i get 7k dmg from the elemental master ,im mystic muse and i got full tts plus 3 and robe enchant +9 for more m.def and still 7k its so op

undefeated

Another class: Paladin,
The champ uses sacrifice every 2seconds and it restores tones of hp. I was watching 4 fights - Paladin vs Eva saint(with augu nuke skills) and Paladin vs Duelist.
Lets talk about first fight, Eva saints uses nuke skills, 6 nuke skills and paladin has around 70% hp and uses sacrifice skill to restore his hp. He needs only one sacrifice to restore 30% of his hp. It is totally broken, but lets continue the fight.. ES casts nuke skills and the paladin restores his hp and it makes a loop. The problem is that.. It heals around 30% of paladin's hp and the reuse of this skill is around 2-3 seconds? Seems crazy yea?
Paladin with 2 heal empower and sarci+18, sometimes with zak tharas. Create pala and check how much hp u can restore with sarci+13(300hp)

Cip

Can you please stop bitching around every time you got your bottom kicked ?
I can see ES is getting killed just like anyone else, check this guy video, was posted on this forum few days ago...

mpalas79

I can see ES is getting killed just like anyone else, check this guy video, was posted on this forum few days ago...
yes we see and whats the point?of course he can kill him.with full epics for stun rate and arrest,land rate is high,stun +15 +20 on time enchanted(40 sec pet is perma stunned) and with 2 cancels on the summoner.nice to meet u.he s one player among 500 that play oly and can kill him.not every time though.

undefeated

what are you talking about? he has 10% chance to kill es with dc and spells +0. we usually do relog when see es vs us.

Luke

What are you talking about, here and down it is clear what kind of balance is being spoken about.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom