Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Remember Ventrue Interlude

Onetruelove

I see clans like euphoria talking about one side server and they make me remember old interlude.
The only one side that really matter here was Ventrue.
One clan vs entire server.

Crimsony

Indeed Ventrue was one hell of a clan with a lot of skilled players, but it was never them alone vs an entire server. Maybe at the start of IL if i remember well until the alliances formed.

Kaleet

Indeed Ventrue was one hell of a clan with a lot of skilled players, but it was never them alone vs an entire server. Maybe at the start of IL if i remember well until the alliances formed.
Few months before allying with Focus and EternalKnights. It was a longer solo run as InfernalCorps (after leaving NC ally to create vsALL)
Nice to see another old player here Crimsony ;)

wtf i just noticed its my old yt and i have some old csgo recording i made for a steam badge public on that chanel xD

Last edited:

Crimsony

Few months before allying with Focus and EternalKnights. It was a longer solo run as InfernalCorps (after leaving NC ally to create vsALL)
Nice to see another old player here Crimsony ;)

wtf i just noticed its my old yt and i have some old csgo recording i made for a steam badge public on that chanel xD
Indeed you are right, i forgot about the C4 era, all I could remember was the valakas video from then. I must be getting old :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom