Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question Questions about server

FineCut

Hello, I intend to play on the new season but before I have a few questions:

1. regarding donations: will noblesse be available to buy from 1st day with TOD? if so how much will it cost?
2. there will be any pre-start donation bonuses ? if so, how much?
3.if I will have double box ( or even triple box - i usually play nuker + spoiler + healer to farm ) all chars will receive the fame points & loyalty points if they are logged or just one, and if so who receives it, the first character logged or the last one ?
4. to put offline shops do i need to have a certain level ? Or even level 1 characters can make offlane shop if they got 50k adena ?
5. about devotion box how does it works? It gives you a random number between of TOD daily ranging from 10 to 30 ?or it gives you 10 / 15 / 30d and what are the chances for receiving 10 , 15, or 30 ? is it 33,33 % ?
6. about premium bonus for adena / seal stones in party. the bonus applies for the one who does last hit ?
7. spoil on blue mobs works ? if so , what level max is needed for spoil to work

Last edited:

DeathView

1. Server starts on the 26th, nobless via donation will be available on the 28th.
2. Last season there was, so assume there will be one too for this season. If I recall correctly it was a 10% bonus.
3. If they're all premium, yes, they will receive loyalty points.
4. No idea.
5. Don't bother with it, better to get the ToD upfront.
6. Good question.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom