Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

DOG ON RESPECT SIDE

cundpom

Polish kid ask everyone for help, because he suck dick at every fight if he is not 250+ ppl

JokeJR

they broke the contract about 7+- parties per side , 1 day before antharas euphoria 73 ppl, you 72 , me 76 ,isnt +- same numbers? , they have to pay consequences for it all,

if we already make an appointment, let's do it. people without honor

we sit and talk about numbers , i splitted side for make 4th side and better pvps and dont kill server , if not me you would already be packing
screen it won't get you anything. everyone knows u playing with scripts on pvp. everyone knows only not you :D :D
i was fighting here with chanel party , with manifesto , with delusionals etc , noone scripts , chanel has strong cp what doing good work and gf for them. so dont say to me if u dont have it , if last time every side focused on you because of that , and u were getting ban on previous server. because you haven't brave to say , ok we have. you are only member who think have something to say.

and if we talk, it should be this way and not otherwise

if you don't respect contracts, don't be surprised if you get fucked by everyone.

ps. honestly i should continue zerg and kick you from the server if i see something like that.
because I can see that everyone is fucked up on the contract.
and dont forgot , who first came on your ts and wanted to cut numbers. ;)

Last edited:

cundpom

Joker we start as 8cps and we play as 8cp we dont care we kill all clans in 5-8sec if u are not 200+ people thats true.
About scripts stop crying no one cares, why u write it in every post? mad kiddo.

Do whatever u want we already know that this community is shit and u cant even give assist for reskill by hands :D i saw ur gameplay u just close eyes and press 3 keys for AoE :D

cundpom

I can reskill whole ur pack by hands and u still will think its soft :D if we want to play with soft. u will not able to res ur clan :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom