Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party xGam3r

BraveHeart

this party sucks bid time dick,one of the worst i've ever met. I literally farmed their corpses over 100 times over every epic fight and they bot the fuck out of everybody even during pvp. lame af quit playing the game already, players like you made me quit this game in the first place, literally no hands,no brain, no gamesense. And if you ask me..no there is no world i would ever behave polite to you. You deserved to be flammed. Go fuckyourselves and delete this game from your computers. Bots

iBazZz

this party sucks bid time dick,one of the worst i've ever met. I literally farmed their corpses over 100 times over every epic fight and they bot the fuck out of everybody even during pvp. lame af quit playing the game already, players like you made me quit this game in the first place, literally no hands,no brain, no gamesense. And if you ask me..no there is no world i would ever behave polite to you. You deserved to be flammed. Go fuckyourselves and delete this game from your computers. Bots
I think you're too cool guys. Be patient bro) Johnny will teach you some manners ;D
As for me I hate pvp soft rlly. So just do some macro for their assister and it will be quite easier ;D

wExLitva

I think you cry too much man ;)

BraveHeart

BraveHeart

man i think you dont have dick becouse you cry like a girl. :)
and i think you dont even have 1 hand cause the only way you play is through bot.

iBazZz

Dicks everywhere... need to find at least one asshole xD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kombis Clans / Recruitment 13
W Clans / Recruitment 0
W Clans / Recruitment 11

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom