Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

PVP oriented, long term recruitment

Momentum

Ventrue, level 8 clan with almost all skills level 2 at least, is recruiting skilled, English speaking, respectful and fairly decently geared healers, archers, overlords, warlords, daggers and necromancers.
As some people may already know, we've played old 4x DEX, so old Dex players are definitely most welcome to join if they don't have a clan yet cos we've always respected our old enemies.
After Ventrue left Dex as a clan, I went on the make Ventrue/BrawL along with some old members on multiple private servers and I'm not going to spam pvp videos in this thread, you can still find some of our videos from both Dex and other servers on YouTube if you're interested in seeing setups, strats and achievements.
Most of the clan's past members have quit gaming altogether 8-10 years ago, or moved on to Retail/WOW/mobas, so we're only 3 active and good geared people who have returned to L2 after a 10 year break.

We're not going to side on the new server, we're not going to mass recruit and zerg, never did that, never will. We have already discussed joining a good side on Union after migration though, so we're here to stay.

We can help you with mats/parts/gear/enhancement, etc, especially if you're playing a critical role in our clan.
Active time for pvp, farm and general group activities is mostly during European evenings and definitely online for sieges, so you don't need to be a no-lifer.
There is no mandatory number of online hours or a certain timeframe required to log on, as long as you’re up for group activities when online.

Only interested in people playing the requested classes as their mains, if you also have farmer subs or are able to play multiple roles, that's great, but your main class should always be good to go.
So basically if you're looking for a gank, frag and well organised small scale pvp non-zerg clan which WON'T LEAVE the server in one month and won't skip pvp for pve, contact me on forum or PM Hatefield in game/discord or BetterRun in game and we'll talk details.
We'll be using Teamspeak for party comms and it's mandatory for you to join.

deadcowcz

Hi there.I started to play yesterday on this server and Im looking for some clan. Im from Europe, 27 years old and playing Destro. Right Im on level 60+ but keep farming. :) Atm I got plenty time for playing so if the party gonna be fine why not to play often. :) So please if you would be interested in, my nickname in the game is: TheBlackSwordman
See you later

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom