Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Movie DK Lineage2DEX - ADV/GH POV

Iluvatar

I've noticed the usage of the old EK crest. If I may ask, were you affiliated with the clan in the old days and if so, under which name? Is the current DeathSentence - Reborn (now Winter) rivalry based in any way on the EK - Focus one or simply conjectural?

Other than that, keep frapsin'!

TheHunterMage

Is the current DeathSentence - Reborn (now Winter) rivalry based in any way on the EK - Focus one or simply conjectural?

DS - Reborn rivalry not based on old dex x4 server clans , there are players spread in reborn and DS from a lot of good clans from old days, not only EK/Focus. I've seen very few people from EK playing btw... 2-3

Memory

I've noticed the usage of the old EK crest. If I may ask, were you affiliated with the clan in the old days and if so, under which name? Is the current DeathSentence - Reborn (now Winter) rivalry based in any way on the EK - Focus one or simply conjectural?

Winter is based on many players from Focus and few players from EK yes. Basically same Winter you played with on Nostalgia server, which grouped enemies from the old 4x DEX

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom