Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Suggestion Oly farm

KryptO

Just a suggestion to help a Fair and Funny Oly.

A minimum of X talent points to register Oly (Like 15 or something).

Nowdays alot of Oly Heroes are "who have more noble chars" instead of who plays better with each class and Oly is boring.

TY.

lFernandezZ

Nowdays alot of Oly Heroes are "who have more noble chars" instead of who plays better with each class and Oly is boring.

TY.

This Olympiad is shameful. The staff needs to do something because the server can die.
The hero currently has the most friends accounts to collect points.

The idea of the talent tree as a requirement is interesting because it gives movement to the server and moves the economy with VIP and Runes and mainly PVP.

d4ndilo

+1
Require talent points to Oly is a reasonable short/medium term solution (limiting per hwid would be better).
Oly on this server not a competence/ability competition it's a secondary BOX competition, who connect more characters wins and that's disgraceful for such a well configured server.

Kazama

Community Helper
With limit of talent points, is good idea. But.. Only for a shot time. + We still have newcomers, and for new ppl oly will be totaly closed
About hwid change, its not help, never help. Clans will do relogs, like do usual, and change hwid its not a proble, same like ip

If we do this, we just make work easy for ppl who boost oly with boxes.

Its la2, alwasy was same.. For 15 years, nobody make 100% solution with this

Yoker17

TY.
Hate the idea. I play on subs only. I chose dwarf as my main as I like appearance of dwarf-archer, dwarf-nuker etc. I'm not going to be hero like ... ever (I'm casual player) so basically I could choose whichever class I wanted as my main as I had known I'd play subs only. I have on my main literally 1 talent point (100% made before talent tree system was implemented), I do play everyday, I do ocassionally donate the server. Are you basically suggesting I do not deserve my 30/40/55k tokens for 15 matches? If anything like that is going to be ever implemented my very strong opinion would be to (1) make the threshold lower - I think 5 or 10 is more than enough; I can't imagine anyone grinding 5 points on x boxes, (2) points from subs should be counted too.

d4ndilo

With limit of talent points, is good idea. But.. Only for a shot time. + We still have newcomers, and for new ppl oly will be totaly closed
About hwid change, its not help, never help. Clans will do relogs, like do usual, and change hwid its not a proble, same like ip
Hate the idea. I play on subs only. I chose dwarf as my main as I like appearance of dwarf-archer, dwarf-nuker etc. I'm not going to be hero like ... ever (I'm casual player) so basically I could choose whichever class I wanted as my main as I had known I'd play subs only. I have on my main literally 1 talent point (100% made before talent tree system was implemented), I do play everyday, I do ocassionally donate the server. Are you basically suggesting I do not deserve my 30/40/55k tokens for 15 matches? If anything like that is going to be ever implemented my very strong opinion would be to (1) make the threshold lower - I think 5 or 10 is more than enough; I can't imagine anyone grinding 5 points on x boxes, (2) points from subs should be counted too.
What do you think of this suggestion?

Basic requirement to become a hero.
Even the player have more points than any in same class, if do not meet this requirement does not get hero status.
if no one meets the criteria, the class is without Hero until the next period.

Requirement Settings.
Step 1. Requires minimum [X] talent points to fight CLASS_BASED.
Step 2. To become a hero you need at least [X] fights in the CLASS_BASED category.
Step 3. To start fights in CLASS_BASED need at least [X] players registered in.

All other settings would be the same as the current ones, allowing any player to participate and have fun,
but only the best and those who have invested in their class can become a hero, making everything fairer and more transparent.
Becoming a hero would no longer be something banal and a ridiculous dispute of who can log in more characters.

Its just a suggestions, I hope more people participate to minimize the abusive feeds that happen on this server.

Majestic

Perfect solution for atleast short time :) limit Oly with a must of 15 talent points, if it helps, then later spread it to 20 points and so on, ofc all sub classes points should be counted also. but its easier to say then to make :)

KryptO

Agree...

but, in all those year of L2 never found a server with suck amazing talent system and with the oportunity to reduce farm in Oly and become even more unique.

in all those years i also never played in a server with that much feed like this one. Feed here isn't shameful, it's just common, and make oly sad to play.

Yushi

I agree with the post. If you look at the logs, you will see that 60% to 70% of current heroes made 80% to 90% of their fights against boxes, chars completely without items that are not there to fight but make their own waves run. This takes away a really cool part of the game which is the games. I agree that it is a short-term solution, but it is an advance on the current situation. I believe that it can occur progressively cycle by cycle, increasing talent point requirements. I believe this would remove 80% of the pits and bring more fun to oly. I think that would give you time to think about a long-term solution.

ORGO

I embrace the idea as well, or at least we can try it. It may not be perfect but hopefully, it will be better.

Yoker17

d4ndilo d4ndilo suggestion with 3 steps: personally your suggestions seems to me a bit of overcomplication. If anything at all is going to be implemented I'd say: make it x talent points (and I'd start with something rather low - 5) counted on all subs. If this doesn't put to end abbusive behaviours some more sophisticated solutions may be considered. At this point your suggestions seems a over-kill to me.

d4ndilo

d4ndilo d4ndilo suggestion with 3 steps: personally your suggestions seems to me a bit of overcomplication. If anything at all is going to be implemented I'd say: make it x talent points (and I'd start with something rather low - 5) counted on all subs. If this doesn't put to end abbusive behaviours some more sophisticated solutions may be considered. At this point your suggestions seems a over-kill to me.
Overkill is a character making 1k points with abandoned accounts. :(

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom