Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Monkeys

BeShy

Hello as i see there will be new Dex seasson while valhalla failed and we are jumping some cp's from xSide for make a some fun one more time again here against non-factor side's gl hf everyone

P.S Looking for one stable CC cp 7-12 ENG/RU
Leave me here ur discord's i will contact via ur cp leaders for more information.

Lineage2Dex previous seasson:

BeShy

your moms boyfriend
another typical russian oh now i understand you're from InterludeReject or something like this :D i hope this seasson u will be more competative on epic's than previous season
and will survive more than 5 or 10s even 5s was too much on second QA when u sandwitch us and support BoH :( :D

iBazZz

Who are you btw? SGC? If yes that will be rofl gvg xD
Prepare your anus anyway nabs

xmighty

lmao that cp had full wizard tear after mamon :D mobs dont drop farm coins , hard to gear up huh

YeahThePro

You guys realize this is a fake post right ? xside isn't joining this season. Also lol at people asking for 9vs9 thinking they have the slightest chance against SGC. We're the only cp that has been unbeaten in official 9vs9 events with same gear and admin watching with a 27:0 score. I don't know who made this post, but for sure he got you all talking like obsessed monkeys over me again. Keep playing your customized hybrid gameplay and stop talking about the best actual Interlude group.

xmighty

10:00 only random cp running around with wizard tear. U right. We cant compete with that. U won server gg

YeahThePro

10:00 only random cp running around with wizard tear. U right. We cant compete with that. U won server gg
We clicked x12 AMs 1 day after mammon. We farmed with 4 people without adrenaline playing casually ) Still 0 competition on the server.

Even if we took another week to click AMs, so what ? Are you bragging over spending more time on some video game, or botting ? I don't see where you're going with the gear discussion.

Official 9vs9, same gear 27:0. You're a noname, I don't even know what cp you're from. Bye nerd.

iBazZz

We clicked x12 AMs 1 day after mammon. We farmed with 4 people without adrenaline playing casually ) Still 0 competition on the server.

Even if we took another week to click AMs, so what ? Are you bragging over spending more time on some video game, or botting ? I don't see where you're going with the gear discussion.

Official 9vs9, same gear 27:0. You're a noname, I don't even know what cp you're from. Bye nerd.
I heard that your cp consist of 4 members. That’s totally fine bro.
We compete at Olympic but you can still show performance at Paralympic games:)

p.s. If you will find some Festival Adena let me know. I didn’t see it before :)

xmighty

Make a suggestion to kazama to add items for festival adena bro dont waste 2 weeks to craft 4 ams.....

swollen

ahahahah fucking clown!!
FRAPSED

YOUR PARTY 0 ARCANA ALL PARTY OP xSIDE NORMAL party have Arcana mace. ITS 4th zaken. 8 day server you dont have S weapon clown. meatshield after server you dont have frapsed after PVP on stop / gvg / low skill party in 4 ppl low spots

swollen

7 PPL On queen ant 8 ppl on zaken 0 arcana its suka first week on start! and after you failed after valakas 0

Power

lol u guys were on this nonfactor side interluderejects ? hahahahahhahahaahhah
ir have 7 pt on start server. all clan have 14.
and your party dont win 9x9 party IR lol. maybe only Luio party maximum
low skill dolbaeb b grade.
you kill 9x9 serejka pt? or ibazzz pt? maybe nexus or Danzel ? no. your pt leave after 1 week and farm 4 ppl on spot. you party dont go fun rb/spots/typical dolbaeb
go more fraps 2015 years

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom