Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party AVG on Road

NtannieL

~We are coming here Le'ts Fight Blyat~

Connact with me

Discord-NtannieL#8280

Skype-xsouceiv

Some fraps from last server before summer

DeathView

Bad cp name. You're not 'average' you're bad(

An entire year has gone by and you still haven't learned your place, laborer; and you know what? You probably never will.

I mean, I cant even begin to imagine how a player such as yourself must feel. You wake up, you setup your programs, you open your windows one after another, you try to optimize everything, you put in so much effort, the hours are endless, and you rinse and repeat that hectic process - day after day - only to accomplish what others get effortlessly.

On DEX II you had to do all this labor just to compensate for your failure via the auction. All that work, all that shoveling, just to get your hands on fake epics. Meanwhile, we were running around with the real ones. Oh, and guess what? We didn't have to shovel, or do anywhere near the hard labor that you are forced to resort to.

To make matters worse (for you), we also took your hero. So why did you even make a post in here in the first place? Just stick to that shovel of yours and be quiet next time.

That being said, another DEX will arrive soon, so prepare your shovel and enter your natural state once more. But try harder this time.

Laborer.

Last edited:

iBazZz

An entire year has gone by and you still haven't learned your place, laborer; and you know what? You probably never will.

I mean, I cant even begin to imagine how a player such as yourself must feel. You wake up, you setup your programs, you open your windows one after another, you try to optimize everything, you put in so much effort, the hours are endless, and you rinse and repeat that hectic process - day after day - only to accomplish what others get effortlessly.

On DEX II you had to do all this labor just to compensate for your failure via the auction. All that work, all that shoveling, just to get your hands on fake epics. Meanwhile, we were running around with the real ones. Oh, and guess what? We didn't have to shovel, or do anywhere near the hard labor that you are forced to resort to.

To make matters worse (for you), we also took your hero. So why did you even make a post in here in the first place? Just stick to that shovel of yours and be quiet next time.

That being said, another DEX will arrive soon, so prepare your shovel and enter your natural state once more. But try harder this time.

Laborer.
;D ibazzz uses soft, goron uses soft, undefeated uses soft. EVERYBODY USE THIS FUCKING PROGRAM! That's joke to be honest but you won't get this cuz you can't see the truth. And it's quite simple - you're lowskilled moron with 4 fingers total and I'm a pro player. That's the difference my friend. Cya and good luck)

DeathView

;D ibazzz uses soft, goron uses soft, undefeated uses soft. EVERYBODY USE THIS FUCKING PROGRAM! That's joke to be honest but you won't get this cuz you can't see the truth. And it's quite simple - you're lowskilled moron with 4 fingers total and I'm a pro player. That's the difference my friend. Cya and good luck)

We took your hero, and we took your epics. Let that sink in "pro-player". Never forget it.

Now, as I instructed you, get back to shoveling. Perhaps this time your endeavors wont be completely in vain, laborer.

xmighty

bro this guy on dex had aq baium and db +7 and he was hitting me 3k and pm me why he has low damage, why do u even bother to reply to him ? rofl

xmighty

u know its true , u are bot even with good items u cant do somethink ...why u bother to flame people who are better then you ...just be silence and enjoy your game .

undefeated

We took your hero, and we took your epics. Let that sink in "pro-player". Never forget it.

Now, as I instructed you, get back to shoveling. Perhaps this time your endeavors wont be completely in vain, laborer.
What hero did you took? Cuz i saw only Ntanniel with 40 pts.

Last edited:

DeathView

What hero did you took? Cuz i saw only Ntanniel with 40 pts.
When I responded to Bazz, it wasn't plural. I was referring to his specific class on DEX II (adventurer), which he lost to one of our members at the time.

P.S Wasn't an SR, lol.

X xmighty
Who flamed first? Give that advice to your friend.

iBazZz

When I responded to Bazz, it wasn't plural. I was referring to his specific class on DEX II (adventurer), which he lost to one of our members at the time.

P.S Wasn't an SR, lol.

X xmighty
Who flamed first? Give that advice to your friend.
Show me smth this season bro:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Clans / Recruitment 3
NtannieL Clans / Recruitment 1