Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Hunting in Hellbound

brreaker

First of all, hey ya'll

I used to play Lineage quite a lot, but that was over 8-9 years ago so I basically forgot most of...well.. everything.
I've got a SPS that can hunt more or less well in hellbound, with my DC Robe and AM ACU +3 and my dyes, takes around 10s to kill one mob, and with the premium resist dark buffs + TTS I don't take that much damage either.
Now, I've seen a lot of Titans around, and seeing how the mobs are weak to close range attacks I get it. Got a Titan subclass, got a Heaven's divider, atm running with Nightmare Light until I can go S (mostly because of the VR), thing is, it takes around 1 full minute to kill a mob.
I've seen mages more or less two shot them, titans more or less the same, I just don't know what I should go towards. Enchant my AM? Look for a better Aug? Farm and get to 100% at 80 to go into the talent tree? What am I missing?

Thanks a bunch ^^

brreaker

Yeah went to discord now as well, kinda prefered to have it over on the forums so if anyone else has the same question they can see the answers ^^ Thanks though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Discusion 1
Mqq General Discusion 2
P General Discusion 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom