Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Buff Slots Limitation Issues

HellBlade

Remove 4 buffs slots and remove Hb pls

iBazZz

I didn't ask, i recommended, i literally wrote about the balancing issues on the original post are you blind or simple unable to read?
You must be trolling, there is no way someone can be this retarded. :biggrin:
Who are you to speak about balance here? I played here every opening for two years in a row and everything was perfect. Plz don’t advise anything about balance etc..

HellBlade

Who are you to speak about balance here? I played here every opening for two years in a row and everything was perfect. Plz don’t advise anything about balance etc..
2 whole years and learned nothing, how pathetic, seems like buff slots limitation arent the only thing "limited" around here.

HellBlade

your asshole is limited as well
Truly limited, its only function is to take a shit on the head of dumb people like you! :biggrin:

xmighty

if im dumb then what u call a guy who asks a server that is running for 2 years with 24 buff slots to increase the buff slots? the only idiot u will find on this forum mentioning this is you .

xmighty

so u can shit on your own head , dogshit , go play galaxy 100000x servers pidar

HellBlade

Not my fault if the Staff or Autistic players like you are unable no understand the balance problems the buff limitation brings to a custom server like that, or being dumb enough to accept whatever crap configuration is thrown at them.
Looks like you are the retard here more likely to play a 4415187x full custom server :D

xmighty

kazama pm this guy and take some lessons on how to create a stable server for more then 2 years

HellBlade

And now the guy believes server longevity = good balancing, What a Delusional Clown! :roflmao:

iBazZz

And now the guy believes server longevity = good balancing, What a Delusional Clown! :roflmao:
I believe in what I've seen. If you're braindead clown who cries a lot - it's your own problem) Nobody take care of your autistic opinion =)

HellBlade

I believe in what I've seen. If you're braindead clown who cries a lot - it's your own problem) Nobody take care of your autistic opinion =)
Your engish is truly atrocious mr. autistic blindman, i almost feel bad for how retarded you are.

HellBlade

When you have no arguments you always feel bad ;) Mr. Idiot)
You talking about having no arguments? Literally the retard who started throwing shit at the post without a single argument?
what a joke mate! :roflmao:

xmighty

u getting too much attention for a nobody , keep spamming 48 buff slots and farm coins gl .

HellBlade

Retard joined in 2021 and believes he is somebody, thanks for keeping commenting sh1t on my thread and giving it more engagement btw. ;)

iBazZz

Gimme your nickname in game and I'll show you who you are =) Piece of shit)

HellBlade

Gimme your nickname in game and I'll show you who you are =) Piece of shit)
Sure retard, let's make a deal, you give me a decent counter argument against my original post and i give you my nickname! :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom