Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Party AirForce CP

xMaYaX

Hello Bratans, on March we begin as Clan and after few months playing as a clan, me and some of the guys decided to play as CP and join a clan....
I will not talk about the period of being a clan, what choose we made and with who we played :D i better talk about actual things...even if we still have to do things on Union ( Ty Memory), we decided to join Winter Server because we don't want to play without our friends from WINTER xD ( I hate you Memory )
So, meet you on Winter Server, on Winter Clan xD...and by the way...on Winter server, only one clan can win :D you guessed right....Winter Clan ( I hate you Memory, have i told you already?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In alta ordine de idei, daca esti RO, si ai de gand sa joci pe Winter si nu ai inca un CP, lasa cv-ul tau.... nu il mai lasa, da mi un mesaj si gasim o cale

Attachments

Memory

Hello Bratans, on March we begin as Clan and after few months playing as a clan, me and some of the guys decided to play as CP and join a clan....
I will not talk about the period of being a clan, what choose we made and with who we played :D i better talk about actual things...even if we still have to do things on Union ( Ty Memory), we decided to join Winter Server because we don't want to play without our friends from WINTER xD ( I hate you Memory )
So, meet you on Winter Server, on Winter Clan xD...and by the way...on Winter server, only one clan can win :D you guessed right....Winter Clan ( I hate you Memory, have i told you already?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In alta ordine de idei, daca esti RO, si ai de gand sa joci pe Winter si nu ai inca un CP, lasa cv-ul tau.... nu il mai lasa, da mi un mesaj si gasim o cale
I hate that you hate me!

xMaYaX

at least was something to made your day...otherwise? how is your life? still alone and boored? still using that sh1ts what you call herbs?

TheHunterMage

at least was something to made your day...otherwise? how is your life? still alone and boored? still using that sh1ts what you call herbs?
my life is so boring that I go enchant items on a beta server after playing the same server for a year :))) ... oh I also make a clan on beta server like a pro player hahahahah .... and my ''herbs'' are better than you whole CP/Clan (hahah) skill, faker :))))) #carpetOnUnion #CarpetOnNew #seeyouin2weeks

xMaYaX

we did tests...bassicly the same thing what you do on union with the mobs:)) you still go on Antharas 80 to kill it? without war?:))))

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Activistu Clans / Recruitment 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom