Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Guild Wars 2

Kitsune

Anyone around here still playing the game?
Any suggestions for some nice WvW guilds on Aurora Glade?

Astarteea

I'm still playing! I finished my legendary staff! xD I leveled my 4th alt and now i just log for daily... I'm not into WvW tho, it gets boring really fast...

Sere

I was online yesterday. Haven't logged in for about 2 months since I had to settle in my new location. I'm looking for an active guild, the ones i was previously in seem to have died.

Astarteea

I'm in Jade Reapers. It's a big active guild. You will have to apply on their site if you want to join.

Kitsune

Well, after a rather long timeout from the game, since i came back, few months ago i made all my chars to lvl 80. Now i got all classes but Ele and Engi, no gold for another char slot :)
WvW becomes boring at some point, eventually but its same with all the content, atleast in my case. I like spending a pretty good deal of time in WvW, puts some challenge in the game and its fun to kill ppl :D
Sere, if u want an active, decent guild i recommend u Morometzii[RO]. Its an easy guess, we are all romanians. There are a few ppl that play WvW but overall its a PVE guild. Only requirement from new commers is that they're decent folks and keep representing the guild.
Btw, i think i got you on my friendlist, if u are bearjew :)

Sere

Yea I'm Bearjew, Vulpes :D
I think i'll give Morometzii a try. I don't really feel like applying on a site for a guild. Just need some people to talk to while i am online, some to do dungeons with, willing to explain stuff and who don't need non stop activity from my part.

Kitsune

What do Taric and ANet have in common?
Both are gem whores.

Astarteea

I'm an intergalactic being who came from a distant land, across the Bifrost, to save Tyria!

Kitsune

Its ironic, in a game where ppl are aiming for skins rather of better stats they're coming up with these few, like crap skins. They really should hire more competent skin designers.

Kitsune

Me!

I have lengthened my message to atleast 5 characters. There you go!

Sere

meh, took u over a month to answer; stopped alltogether; i logged in once and they modified the world, Lions Arch, shit like that ..

Kitsune

Well, Lions Arch is under reconstruction. It was nearly leveled to the ground during the attacks from that twisted bitch and her marionette. :)
Season 2 is comming.

Sere

GW2 didn't get me hooked ... I thought I'd give it a try and that, perhaps, it was gonna be different from GW1. Turned out it wasn't so.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom