Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Olympiad

iskar

Maybe on the pvp server x300 make Olympus 5 times a week from Monday to Friday, this is still a pvp server please!

iskar

I wanted to play on your server after watching a video on YouTube about the Olympiad on your server, I liked it, but the Olympiad 3 days 1 time in 2 weeks is very small and boring.

Riku

Hi, we did a survey among our players and the majority wished the Olympiad for 3 days, since on the other days no one registers anyway and there are no fights. Also, such a system should have a positive impact on feeding. So we will keep it like announced. Ty for your feedback. And don't worry, you will have what to do on our server even without olymp ;)

iskar

I only like Olympus, I am Olympus and in the game, apart from Olympus, I do nothing.

Riku

I only like Olympus, I am Olympus and in the game, apart from Olympus, I do nothing.
Now on our main server the Olympiad is set up so that you can fight for 7 days and wait for 7 days. But out of 7 days, people fight only 3, and for another 4 days no one registers, because everyone is busy with farm or something else. Therefore, nothing will change for you even if we make the Olympiad daily, no one will want to go to it except you and fight will not start. But as I said there are a lot of things to do on the server. You will see it when beta starts ;)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom