- May 5, 2019
- Exp/SP: x30
- Adena: x15 (exception: Forge of Gods x20)
- Drop: х20
- Drop resources (materials for craft): x20
- Spoil: x10
- Seal Stones: x10
- RB Exp/SP:
- 1-39 level: x20
- 40-51 level: x40
- 51-60 level: x60
- 61-69 level: x80
- 70-75 level: x100
- 76-80 level: x120
- RB Drop: x10
- Epic RB Drop: x1 (custom)
- Quest: x1 (general quests)
- Gather the Flames - rate x2, amount of Torches, now you can choose reward, added resources to reward
- Relics of the Old Empire - rate x2, amount of Broken Relic Parts, now you can choose reward, added resources to reward
- The Finest Food - rate x2
- Alliance with Varka Silenos - rate x2, amount of quest items
- Alliance with Ketra Orcs - rate x2, amount of quest items
- War with Ketra - amount of quest items drop - x5, amount of Molar of Ketra Orc
- War with Varka - amount of quest items drop - x5, amount of Varka's Mane
- The Zero Hour (And all quest chain) - rate x10, amount of Stakato Fang
- Yoke of the Past - amount x5
- In Search of Fragments of Dimension - amount x5
- Guardians of The Holy Grail - amount x20
- Seekers of the Holy Grail - amount x20
- Exploration of Giants Cave - chance to drop quest items - x20
- Legacy of Insolence - amount x20
- Whisper of Dreams Part 1 - amount x20
- Whisper of Dreams Part 2 - amount x20
- Four Goblets - x20 (that means you get more sealed boxes at 4 sepulchers)
- Clan Prestige - x10
Over the years of work our project obtain a lot of new content and features.
This allows our players to play for a long time even at high rate server and keep their interest in the game.
But also this huge amount of new content make server look slightly different than some people expect.
So, based on the feedback and wishes of our players, this season we want to go BACK TO THE ROOTS .
The main goal of these changes will be to give you the opportunity to stop endless farming and focus more on pvp.
Usualy we open new content pretty quick. This forces you to farm everyday a lot to get the best equipment.
This time we will open new content more smoothly and slowly. This should allow you to leisurely reach the gear cap for the current Episode and spend the remaining time for PvP.
Also we reworked our schedule and concept to make server look much more closer to CLASSIC INTERLUDE in first month.
We will open Hellbound from Episode 5 (November 13).
Here is key points for new season:
- NO GCM until Episode 4. Due to this change, it will be much more difficult to obtain skills enchanted to 20+. As a result lower skill level, less chance to apply debuff, fewer debuffs in pvp.
- NO CYCLIC MACROS until Episode 5. Years ago we introduced cyclic macros to make people's routine easier, but for many it has become even harder. Players start play with boxes to farm in background. Run L2 on 2nd PC etc... That's why we will try to disable cyclic macros for one month from server start. This will allow you to enjoy the game in one window and not worry about someone else getting more benefits from multibox or multiPC.
- NO INSTANCE ZONE ABUSE. Well, we do not remove them completely. But we open them slowly, step by step, mostly for solo players. As example for the majority of players there are no point to farm B-Grade kamaloka on 1st week. Same for Low A-Grade instances on 2nd week etc. But for newbies who play few hours per day these instances should help to catch up others.
- NO HELLBOUND for one month from server start. We'll give you more time to enjoy the classic Interlude Chronicles locations. Of course, we will do our best to make sure you don't get bored until Hellbound opens.
- NO TIER 4 TALENTS. We will no longer force you to rush 93 talent points just to make your class playable. All Tier 4 talents now will be available from skillbooks. So you can drop it from Hellbound Raid Boss or purchase from other players, double click and enjoy. But keep in mind most likely these books will be pretty expensive at the beginning. But don't worry! Starting from Episode 7 these books will be available at Grand Olympiad Manager. As for passive skills from Tier 1 to Tier 3 - yes, you still need farm it. But for sure they are not so important as old Tier 4 and you can get them later without rush. Also such system is much more user-friendly if you will decide change your class.
- LESS CUSTOM SKILLS for each class. For each class we will remove from autolearn 1 custom skill (made by L2Dex in the past). As example for dagger classes it will be Shadow Step, for summoners - Servitor Evolution. Full list of skills you will find at the table below. All these skills will be available to obtain from spellbooks, starting from Episode 4.
- LESS TVT ACTIVITIES at first weeks of the server. We have received many complaints that players are too tired of the number of TvT events at the start of the server, but cannot skip them because there are valuable rewards. On the other hand, many people like these event. Therefore, we decided not to turn off TVT completely, but significantly reduce the reward. Thus, now you can skip TVT and not regret it. Starting from Episode 4 we will activate TvT seasons and expand list of rewards, so true TvT warriors will have an opportunity to show who's the number 1 here.