What's new

Exp event

gigel

since we have more new players:
Try login in game and see . There are less than 15% players lost on wrath , on dex i think they are more than before . About server status you will always see light due proxies usage.

2800 new acc created since web is back online . For nomads its normal to create such topics :)
then we could use some double xp event

Catalin

i will ask coders for a new event like that :)

cornelusa

yeeaahhh !!! that will be great for server and community. Wrath is good but GoD is simply AWSOME !!! :D :D ;)

And, hell no! i'm not a nomad. I play from the very 1st min of the GoD server.

W8ing for the event :D tnxxxxxxxxxx

uranianul

rostislav

Vitality event also is good, because on glory days vitality goes down unreasonable fast.

uranianul

you can get free vitality 4 hours/day from coc
Is highly unlikely for you to win/stay alive until the end in CoC with a low lvl char. Also u get like 5-10min? vita replenishing herb, it is not worth the trouble to do all that for it, you are faster if u search for a Dimensional chest :)

gigel

Is highly unlikely for you to win/stay alive until the end in CoC with a low lvl char. Also u get like 5-10min? vita replenishing herb, it is not worth the trouble to do all that for it, you are faster if u search for a Dimensional chest :)
well, if you play coc right, it will be best way to get vit - as a bonus, you also get patk/matk herbs
1. get all the books from npc (lethal/pull/cele/hide)
2. stay in hide till 1 dude is up
3. use cele-pull-lethal-hit
4. gf

you can do all this with a lvl 85 char without problem. anyway you might get lucky and get only 1 opponent or only yourself inside.

if you have 2 summoner accounts, keep one in your farm spot and with the other search chest and summon