Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Disconected after login

opoder

I have the following problem:
I do log in and get disconnected. This only occurs with the main char account, the other char, in the same account, works fine.
For months I have been trying to solve the problem, but there is not a GM to help me. Those e-mails in dex site do not work, do not answer me. That GMDEX (char online) do not accept pm.

Somebody, please, help me.

xNaikintuvas

I have a similar problem :D its pretty actually the same when i log in sometimes, but its probably because of my internet connection. so what i do is i create a 1lvl char and then try to log in with the main character and it works for me (create -> name/class doesnt matter -> create -> select main char -> start game)
dunno if it will help
edit: or ask someone to log your char and left it where there are no npc/players etc and then try to log xD like somewhere in elf village or etc

Last edited:

opoder

I have a similar problem :D its pretty actually the same when i log in sometimes, but its probably because of my internet connection. so what i do is i create a 1lvl char and then try to log in with the main character and it works for me (create -> name/class doesnt matter -> create -> select main char -> start game)
dunno if it will help
edit: or ask someone to log your char and left it where there are no npc/players etc and then try to log xD like somewhere in elf village or etc
I did try :'( not works.
Anyway, thank you ;)

Avenger

Next step would be to ask a GM to move your character or like xNaikintuvas said, someone you can trust to log and move it.

opoder

There are no GM in game to help me. GMDEX is always in "pm block" mode, and not answer my shouts.

A friend that I can trust removed the game from his computer :(

Thank you

Last edited:

opoder

ADMINISTRATOR, please MOVE this this post from WRATH to DEX (forum). Or delete it and I recreate there. Thank you

opoder

Previously, the site (lineage.ro) had a free service of unstuck. The dexteam should enable it again.

opoder

no relation to unstuck this issue .
Maybe it works... when this problem happened within instances, unstuck worked.

Ok, no GM on Dex, none of the emails from the site works, no help from site, long time trying to work on my own.. What can I do?

KiryGNC

I had a similar problem few years ago.
Everytime i was logging in a more crowed zone / city, i was unable to move, disconnect after few seconds.
The solution was changing ISP.

First time i had Romtelecom 100mbs connection, then i switched on a neighbourhood ISP. > problem fixed.
I think your ISP connection lose some packets on regular periods..

Catalin

Maybe it works... when this problem happened within instances, unstuck worked.

Ok, no GM on Dex, none of the emails from the site works, no help from site, long time trying to work on my own.. What can I do?
all our team email works

opoder

So, please, gimme one, or more, GM (or who can help me) e-mail address.

opoder

My last message, referring to the emails was deleted or blocked.
Well, no support, no solution.

So that's it.

opoder

[email protected] answer: "Bad client i think"

OMG :/

And I said: "This only occurs with the main char (XxxxXxxx) account, the others chars, in the same account, works fine." "Client is OK. All my other chars are ok. Just this char have problem."

Dex is abandoned. So, for me, is enough.
I thank those who tried to help me.
Bye dex

PLEASE, close this post

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Technical support 2
A Technical support 7
J Technical support 2
R Technical support 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.