Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Question for the Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrisss

As far as we all know L2net is working on Dex x3. If admins won't do anything to disable that program from running on server, old and new player will keep booting forver and ever for adena.

Played on Dex x3 GOD for 9 months and was the BEST SERVER, and the BEST COMMUNITY I ever saw. To bad the server died :(

KiryGNC

1) Advertising: you need content before advertise. Why would anyone spend money to advertise a server with low population, and where old players have over enchanted items, full epics, etc..Advertising in this state its complete useless.
Google ads are facking annoying and people close them, or block them. Have low visibility, and low percentage of people that really see the ads and come on serv.

2) Botting: Players used different programs to cheat since ages.. Many programs worked, or still working.. Some bots advance, others analyze pixels ( like Clockman - that well-know CP spammer ), so bots will be even harder to detect.
Banning now bots, since population is so low..its like wishing to play solo..

3) Blaming: On all this time i came back on DEX, i saw players blaming only staff..for every facking stupid motive.
Players, Ncsoft, and staff, they all have a fault that driven to this low population activity.

Kamui

If ban bots is not a good idea then allow all us to bot then because isn´t fair. Like I said, many ppl came from official because is full of bots and this server had fame of be as good as offi but without the shit. Do tests with L2net.

Catalin

Autodefend + macro = same as a bot in l2. Doubt abyone will risk using bots on our servers since u get ban on all accounts

Use bot report button and posting crap about botting software on this forum .
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O General Discussion 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom