Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

How to join beta!

monsterbg

Yes man,wtf is so hard to understand?server is running on -3 gmt,oly/siege are in this timezone
wtf man playing from europe which is GMT+2 is really good to play oly on 12h while on 17h and be able to play oly only on weekend since Im on work untill 17h? Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goood. NOT>

DoCtoRe

wtf man playing from europe which is GMT+2 is really good to play oly on 12h while on 17h and be able to play oly only on weekend since Im on work untill 17h? Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goood. NOT>
i think oly on god is only at friday saturday sunday, so anyway you will play only the weekends.

Finner

I install god and patch . and where is no selection to loginbeta server only dex wrath and wrath proxy. what i do wrong?

KiryGNC

DexBR x10-15x Awakening 2014 - FOR LATIN AMERICA (Brazilian)
Rates:
Exp/SP: х10-15x
Adena: x10 amount
Drop: chance х1, amount х1
Manor: х1
RB exp/sp: x1
RB drop: chance x1; amount x1
Epic: x1
Just a little clarification.
1) Exp , SP rates are not decided yet? or EXP 10x / SP 15x?
2) Drop chance 1x? or its a typo and should be 10x also?
3) What will be the spoil rates? People prolly wont craft in Awakening, but worth an answer to know if this class would be proper for other things later..
4) We had epic x1 even on DEX 3x?
5) DEX 10-15X will have the same files as DEX 3x? May sound silly..
6) There will be some sort of Aden Wheel implemented in near / long future?
7) When Item broker will be set to start?
Ty.
Since was so hard to give some simple infos about the new serv, i really thought its something fishy here. Nobody can be that silly to make exp 10x, and drop only x1..(every time when things dont make any sense, there is a devious logic explanation)
I`ve searched a little..

New server DEX BR promoted on pmfun.com
Donate (basic review):
No premium account! Only rune 30% and 50% exp/sp
Offline trade
Accessories, mounts, pets
Consumable items
Twilight equips
Seraph equips
First post last edited on 22 Dec, last post 12 Jan. Since those donation infos for items were not deleted so far, there will be on live serv.
Still donation infos on our forum dont include Twilight / Seraph items, prolly becoz players wont have any desire to start play..
Now all make sense.

In the last days, i really thought if there will be 2-3-5 honest, dedicated players, to gather for a small L2 project...

Sometimes was fun to play here,
Numai sanatate!

Last edited:

Scubbac

any announcement regarding to the XP / quest XP rates, confirmed droprate and live date?

machera

This new server is same to retail right? without npc buffer, ports, gm shop and issues?

WildRose

Staff, take pity in our poor souls... :D

we`r w8ing for info about the rates and the official counter on site...

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom