Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

NEW Event

Chiar.Eu

IMO Thersy's Light is a useless event for DEX 3X. Top reward for this event is Lv5 Legendary Dyes, and the server is already filled with them, nobody will bother with this, it's gonna be as useless as that Zombie Event that you don't wanna remove even though it's way past it's due time.
Best thing to do is:
1. Remove the Zombie event already, it became so annoying everybody hates it, and on top of that people say it is bugged and impossible to make(I personally don't know, never cared about it anyway).
2. Add an event that is not BOT-Friendly, something like Kaliel's Gift or Legendary Raid Boss(this events were available only on Glory Days Chronicle). Or if you intend of adding a BOT-Friendly Event(Birth of Draco II), ask one of the GMs to keep an eye out for bots farming event items 24/7.

Grim

lal he said "GMs" as in plural xaxaxaxaxaxa

uranianul

legendary raid boss is a nice event, sadly i don't think there are enough ppl on server to kill them :))
the bad part about kaliel event is that it's progress speed is influenced by farming
ps: i got no dyes on any class :))

rostislav

If other evens not working, add Birth of Draco II again. Its better than nothing or any other partial working event.
P.S. I don't have any dyes also.

cornelusa

lf event ...

Last edited:

cornelusa

when?
how long it will last?
do it sooner pls.

cornelusa

this is great! gj guyz :)

rostislav

Server was restarted tonight, but no event was added... only 4 parties at Istina were broken. :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom