Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

What class you will play?

Anarchy

cp lf kiry!!!!!

Allyshia

no shit bro. make tyrr i will make wynn, lets go pvp.

didnt i give you enough proofs from official where all ppl are complaining about that?

Allyshia

sure gear makes the difference. tyrr 99 with full ama/eternal, mid-level seed talisman, top dyes, knock boost jewels and prolly some epics will pwn like archer in seraph w/o any additional boosts.

another elfitza's asslicker, ha? i believe we are done here.

Allyshia

i never was in FO, so stop bitching around clueless fag :) make tyrr and lets see how pro will you be, quit after 86 i bet

any retail wynn would sweep elfitza from the surface of the earth btw

if you are so pro l2pedia, tell me where do you see the mistake in twilight hvy def/attack, 300 +4 apo duals+ dmg up, +10 STR dyes at level 90 for a human tyrr? isn't that lets say "good" gear to farming solo? players from official had to deal with that, noone took tyrrs in parties, and how the fuck are you able to defend yourself from yokes and summon zerg? rly, you didnt even make that char (i bet bcoz u were afraid to be pwned in every step) and you speak like you played it till end-game setup

I have to admit that i didn't play tyrr before and i have no idea how to play it good
sum up. yes, we are done here.

Last edited:

Grim

but Allyshia, you're a fag bro, you like penis, how can you take other heterosexuals' opinions?

We are talking about pvp, where skills are affected minimally from patak, while you are speaking of solo farming bullsh1t. Damage up not HP?! Twilight set on attack?! I'm tired of all you pve assholes.

Peace

gigel

this game was not meant to be played solo. tyrr or not, you should play in groups. there are guides allover the internet that teaches and encourages you to make friends in mmorpg's so you can get party again. i made tyrr on dual class and leveled it without so many problems. also, i would chose tyrr over any dd at pvp/oly.
a casual playing tyrr(or any class) will always fail and blame other classes for beeing op
in the end, if you like the class you play it, if not, make tank like muQQea and feel pr0.

xvs

almost all dds 90 in apo > tyrrs 99 :D

below are facts, so you wont tell me im clueless :D

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=226676
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=234795

copy-paste from other forum:

Tyrr Warrior - can be compared with old Arcana Lords.
Almost useless in both PvP and PvE. Low single target damage compared to Wynn Summoner, no lethal skills, lack of control skills, relatively weak debuffs. It still can be useful, but only in special cases, like quick leveling for 80-91 levels in new Seed of Annihilation or offparty -30% p.def debuffer with Armor Destruction (almost instant reuse, almost 100% landing chance even on light red mobs). If you are not a fan of pure melee DD - dont pick this class, its severely underpowered.

offparty - use debuff and gtfo, dont leech our xp :D

from the live-experience:

i was soloing till 93 on tyrr. all party matching "wtf we dont need tyrr we take wynns" and kick from pt room
if you find a party, be sure you are under /kick button also - as soon as any wynn/yul appears you get replaced
1 cougar from wynn - whole damage that tyrr can make
defense abilities in pvp = 0. knockdowns land 1/10 on any class, you never can catch yul (step back, speed), feoh (2 teleports, yoke), wynns (like you even can scrath a 1 summon) othels (speed), even iss outdamages you :D

in tauti tyrr can replace sigel in kartia... much wow!
Biggest bullshit and most clueless player ever.

KiryGNC

1) About Tyrrs: People didnt play that class very well, either they forgot the Awakening stratagems.
Awakening: few people played tyrrs, weak players, and weak class compared to any other. They needed some items, since people wanted more wyns / feoh, tyrrs were left behind.
Tauti: some wyn players rerolled on other class, tyrr should have been useful in Guillotine Fortress, but still in pvp / pve wyns were no capable than tyrrs.
Glory Days: since time passed, people got epics, feoh were not so useful in pvp, and players focused on yulls..again tyrrs were like non-existent..
Those things happened on DEX 3x, Core ( innova ), any NCwest servers..

2)
Seriously 95% of the server will do Wynn, and reroll in 2 months when Tauti comes :) Been there seen that.
Not so sure..So far i see only Benjamin archers, and Evanescence mages.
Also, i dont see many BRs in game / forum / downloading the client, prolly will be same nicks from DEX 3x, with few different classes..

3)
GOD is so boring.
Goddess has many daily quests and instances that makes you fall into a routine..but, with few friends you can have fun easily and you know it.
Ages ago, maybe was IL-HB, we were flirting with girls while fishing in Giran Harbor and making ghey accessories..that was hell of a fun.
That being said, move your facking french ass into new GOD Adena pls, coz i want some enemies too.

Palacio

sensi my friend french... why so many flame.. if u dont want to play on this server/chronic again ?:)

Grim

Na man, we gonna play for 2 months, and see how it goes. If ppl go in their boroughs again, we're out. We don't need no shiny fucking item farming again like you see the poor ppl on dex 3x doing. How can you like making those epic bosses over and over again for nothing, beats the hell out of me how they don't get it still. I wanna destroy, flame, harass, etc in this new server, and hopefully there will be enough ppl joining it, just for fun, just for the first chronicle. All homos can go play Tauti/Glory Days.

KANE

Pro arch again:cool:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom