Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

CP pvp oriented lf people

KiryGNC

PvP setup: Aeore - ISS - Tank - Yull - Feoh - Wynn - Tyrr for bonus 13% from forces - no other setup party can beat this one in 7 vs 7 in my opinion, even with 2 aeore ( same gear/lvl ).
PvE setup: Aeore - ISS - Tank - 3 Wynn - Othel ( spoil ) - In GOD wynn > all at pve, next chronicles many will reroll.
Please tell us if you played GOD before, and on which server.

The server will be updated to the next chronicle every 2 months. Any PvP oriented setup will be dependent on how much time the group plans on playing.
hmmmmmh, nop.
L.E.: You didnt take into consideration players and server variables.
Players can get sick, get a job, vacations, emo quit, etc and you will be forced to change him or even the CP setup.
Server can get DDOSed, hard fails, peering problems, lack of advertise through time, or a weak business plan..
Therefor i think its wiser to set short period goals, and have some fun in achieving them, rather than start to plan a Yull party from Awakening, to be competitive in GloryDays.

Last edited:

XsandeR

Hello, I play for 2 months on Core, than had to quit. As I said is my opinion xD

Iluvatar

Please tell us if you played GOD before, and on which server.

hmmmmmh, nop.
L.E.: You didnt take into consideration players and server variables.
Players can get sick, get a job, vacations, emo quit, etc and you will be forced to change him or even the CP setup.
Server can get DDOSed, hard fails, peering problems, lack of advertise through time, or a weak business plan..
Therefor i think its wiser to set short period goals, and have some fun in achieving them, rather than start to plan a Yull party from Awakening, to be competitive in GloryDays.
How exactly is this any different from what I said? I said that depending on how long the group plans on playing (and I was not referring to hours per day but to the commitment of playing on this server), said group will choose one setup or another. If you plan on playing only 2 weeks and make the most of them, then you're probably better off playing with 3 Feoh. And the examples can continue.

You just took my idea and stated your belief that, given recent developments, it is not worth investing beyond the first 2 months.

KiryGNC

How exactly is this any different from what I said?
The starting group can have a planned setup and be committed to play 4-6 months, but from different reasons (players quit, or server fails) they wont reach their goal set from start.
Thats why i said, i think its wiser to have small periods goals..
Wanna be competitive in the begging, that 3 feoh setup its better choice than 2 yull - 1 feoh..

As i see it.
Starting with 4wyns-1healer, make adena, items, and have some fun in pvp also..After reach 95-97 lvl ( to be able enter Octavis, or epic Octavi / Epic Istina ), start new chars, 3 Feoh setup..We speak about short period untill both setups are around 95, can be made in 2 weeks both setups. Once GloryDays, 3 yull setup can be made even easier..(if the server will last till then)

You just took my idea and stated your belief that, given recent developments, it is not worth investing beyond the first 2 months.
Well, i dont think people should start making plans for a period of two months..Also my goal periods should be like 2 weeks max. Make farm setup and have fun with 4 cougars x 4 players in pvp, max 2 weeks. Make pure pvp setup, 3 feohs, max 2 weeks..Farm adena for skills +10 while pvp / pk the spots, max 2 weeks, and so on..

Always a pleasure to debate with you Ainu, and sry Whoami for the little spam :)

Last edited:

WhoIam

Healer found 24h before the apocalypse comes!!

This being said ~ Topic closed!

WhoIam

International CP 95+ lf an experienced healer as high as possible in level.

pm here or in game WhoIam !

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom