Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Security of server?

SplichO

How secure server will be?
You had a hack, a roll back and bunch of DDOS problems on H5 Wrath x5, question is what will be different that you will do in order to prevent it from happening here?
I like GoD chronicle and all, but before I will decide to invest time and money here I would like to know how secure is that server wont have same problems as H5 did.

Catalin

How secure server will be?
You had a hack, a roll back and bunch of DDOS problems on H5 Wrath x5, question is what will be different that you will do in order to prevent it from happening here?
I like GoD chronicle and all, but before I will decide to invest time and money here I would like to know how secure is that server wont have same problems as H5 did.
Same at it was on dex 3x god.

Kamui

I play 3x GoD and I must to say that we never have suffered any problem during its existance. Only the massive lags when the DDOS attacks to Wrath which affected loginserver and with that to us too.

Iluvatar

In general, GoD based servers are beneath the notice of Russian DDoSers. You guys should be fine.

KiryGNC

Just dont consider to come here...you guys emo quit way too fast from 2 other servers...

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom