Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Feoh Wiz LF Extremely Competitive CP.

Adieu

As the title says. I will be playing a Feoh wiz, . So i am looking for an extremely competitive CP with a lot of activity. I can fit into any schedule, so play time is no issue for me. I have an immense amount of experience with a Feoh Wiz/Wynn so i won't be playing anything else besides those 2 class's.

If anyone is looking for an extremely active/competitive Wiz/Wynn for your group drop me a message.

Last edited:

Grim

hello!

sorry if this is wrong section to post but I want to know what is the best feoh wizard class? I was thinking to make elf because they are very fast and good magic critical, plus casting speed, but I also like very much the way dark elf women look.

also, what are the best dyes on feoh wizard? and which is better, retributer or buster/caster with sigil? pls add me to friend, I have so many questions, you seem pro! looking forward to your insight, thank you in advance.

Raav

m3n ai thinc dat camael iz best, bat letz weit for advaises from da competitiv gai. iuar cuestions ar veri gud :)
I Think that Feoh made from Dwarfs are best, why? coz they are small, noone can see them, its hard to target etc. oh wait..

Windfure!!1

hello!

sorry if this is wrong section to post but I want to know what is the best feoh wizard class? I was thinking to make elf because they are very fast and good magic critical, plus casting speed, but I also like very much the way dark elf women look.

also, what are the best dyes on feoh wizard? and which is better, retributer or buster/caster with sigil? pls add me to friend, I have so many questions, you seem pro! looking forward to your insight, thank you in advance.
mr feoh hiro pliz ot i quit serbidor with my cp yo

Adieu

hello!

Vagina )))))))

Grim

Come March 1st yours will be dripping wet madame :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Clans 0
D Clans 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom